whats up guys, here are my plays for this week in the pros. . . post any thoughts. . . by far my biggest card of the year. . .

Kansas City -2 ( Kc in arrowhead, after big win from packers on mon night, love this game) 17 - 13 KC

New Orleans -3.5 ( quinn gray will not be able to manage this game for jacksonville, the saints are gettin hott, and jax got a win they didnt even deserve last week against tampa bay)
30-16 NO

Denver + 3 ( they are better than their record and im just not going to be a believer in detroit because they are a flaud) 24-20 Denver

San Diego -7 ( this team is on a mission ride them for a while, tough matchup for minnesota if they can;t get A Peterson going against this rush defense) 28-10 SD

Ne Ind Over 57 ( Manning , Brady, Enough said , both teams will be in the 30's) 38 - 34 NE

Dallas -3 ( this is a scary game, because phi season is on the line, as their biggest rival is coming to town, but at the end of the day dallas is just flat out better team ) 30-20 DAL

Baltimore +9.5 ( this is too many pts to give a team that is under achieving, this is a huge game for the ravens, i dont think they will win, but that D always shows up in primetime games) 23-17 PITT

leans on

Washington -3.5 ( this team is going to bounce back, they arent even thinkin about that pats game, the jets are starting clemons their in trouble, washington will pound the ball and hopefully get some big plays off Play action) 27 - 14 WASH

CinCinnati -1 ( who knows what to make of this team, but they can score when they feel like showing up, and buffalo is good at home but i think cincy will pull this one out, but its just a lean) 24 - 17 CINCY