When the schedule came out this year you had to look at this game and think of how tough it would be for New England. It's not because Washington is a powerhouse, but coming into the game they were ranked 5th best NFL defense with 14.4 points given up per game this year. You might have thought that the Patriots would be looking ahead to next week's showdown with Indianapolis, but this wasn't the case at all with the Pats winning 52-7.

The Patriot's destroyed the Redskins 52-7 and as you might expect with a final score like this, there are some people saying New England was running up the score. I am sick of hearing all this stuff every week. To all you losers who are complaining about the Patriots running up the score every week, put your big girl panties on and suck it up. It's the Pro's people. It is the oppositions job to stop them, not theirs to play nice. It was alright for Peyton Manning to throw 6 touchdowns againt the Lions on Thanksgiving a few years ago, the same year he he broke the passing touchdown mark, and not be criticized. That's reason enough to up what you can, when you can. What a bunch of crybabies. Like I always say, this isn't Little League. You want to stop New England? Then stop them. Oh, you can't? Then you lose.

One thing I'll never understand, how does Mike Vrabel continue to get open in the endzone? This is his 10th career touchdown pass. If you are at the game, they announce that number 50 is eligible on offense. He is obviously going to receive a pass in the endzone, that is why is is brought in as eligible, and everytime he is wide open. I'm no defensive coordinator, but shouldn't somebody put a body on this guy? After his ninth touchdown pass you would think that it was obvious that he is in as a tight end and he is getting the ball. Everybody except whoever is playing the Patriot's I guess. On the Patriot's third drive of the game, a 2nd and goal from the Redskin's two-yard line, quarterback, Tom Brady somehow manages to find linebacker eligible Vrabel for a touchdown. Coming into this game, Washington was ranked 5th in the league overall for their defense. How the heck did they do you let Vrabel open wide open? When he is in the endzone, all he does is catch touchdowns. Written By Glen C-Stars Sports Picks