babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by laxdjock View Post
    I didn't even think to look at that...whoops!

You look look so far with that. I'm hoping they stay at 7!
    well it worked out. I hit that one hard but not hard enough (denver Under 23.5, that is)...

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Very ironic Dre Bly was talking trash in warmups saying Brett Farve better watch out for the Denver D, good call Dre but when you say something like that don't be the one who gets beat to lose the game.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

If I was a Giants fan then I would worry about Eli's body language. That hang-dog look BS is not the way to lead a team! Peyton used to do that sh*t once in a while himself. I think it was 2004..the season Peyton threw 49 TDs..that the Colts lost for the 2nd straight year in Foxboro. Peyton and the Colts went 3 and out on the first series and came off the field with his head down, muttering, that same hang-dog BS look and I knew we were beat with 12 minutes to go in the 1st quarter. A QB has to project leadership and confidence just like a platoon leader going into battle. Eli has the ability but I just don't see the mental part coming together like it has w/Peyton. I don't think either one is a natural leader!

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

what a turn of events!

i just signed off the computer when they tied the game

i had 2 u on gb+3(still very p/o'ed they would not allow point buy-i would have bought to 4)
    thought den would score td and cover

plus i had 1 u ea ml and alternate spread-3-1/2

you gett f'ed enough when gambling so its nice to get a gift once in awhile

First ... 2345