SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Washington Is Such a Tough Defense!"

All week hearing about how solid and tough a defensive group these guys are. Someone tell me where they are, I can't seem to find them on TV, all I see are a bunch of guys getting embarrassed to the tune of 45-0. That can't be them right?

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I did a 21 point teaser with washington +37 and am now gonna lose. unreal

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    I am sorry , but that is too damn funny !!!!!

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wow...that sucks. I need 4 more points, so whether they come from WASH or the PATS, I just need them! For your sake, I"ll root that they come from WASH.

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMFAO the pats covered the over by themselves!

picantel

ok this is just down right hilarious now. ahh well 9 winners in a teaser and 1 pathetic redskins team. I have brady, welker, and moss on my fantasy team and to add insult to injury they are all pulled so no more points there either.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    LMFAO the pats covered the over by themselves!
    Has that ever happened before? LOL.. OMG..

picantel

ok redskins scored. only 2 more scores in 3 minutes and I cover. easy money baby

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

NE pissed them off. Look how easy they scored.

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moneyplays View Post
    Has that ever happened before? LOL.. OMG..
    HMMMM thinking back a few years Oklahoma put 77 on Tx a&M thats the only time i can recall

but thats college

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its like they don't even have to try

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Randall Godfrey after the game

"I said something to (Belichick) after the game," Godfrey said to NBCSports.com. "I told him, 'You need to show some respect for the game.' You just don't do that. I don't care how bad it is. You're up 35 points and you're still throwing deep? That's no respect....

"You look at all the great head coaches ... I'm just disappointed," he said. "You gotta show some class, show some respect. Joe Gibbs? We wouldn't have done that. Bill Walsh? You wouldn't see those types of guys doing that stuff. I've never seen nothing like that. Most teams, you get up like that you sit on the ball and try to run the time out. They're up 30-some points and they're throwing deep. That was blatant disrespect. I hope we can see them again, definitely. You don't see Joe Gibbs doing that. You can't even imagine that kind of stuff coming from him. Joe Gibbs. Bill Walsh. Bill Parcells. This isn't like college going for power rankings. This is the pros you show some respect, show some class."

Interestingly, LT said something about lack of respect last year about coach B. And, sure enough, today the Chargers showed 'respect' for Houston by refusing to add a single point to their 35 pts halftime score.

I think the Chargers made a mistake. First of all, why not put up 70 pts to give the people of the region something to cheer about after the worst fires in the history of the state? But more importantly for the fans. Showing respect has to do with about 50 people of the opposing team. What about the 100,000 fans in the stands?!?! Did they pay for only one half of football? Where is the respect in that?

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Its not worth winning if you can't win big!" - Coach Jack Reilly, "Mighty Ducks".

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting stuff to chew on DH. I agree with the comments LT made last year, and I certainly can understand people having these feelings for Belichick now.

I actually give BB some rope here. Love him or hate him, this is a guy that has had very personal attacks launched his way in the aftermath of spygate. I really don't care about that issue now, it is something some coaches have allowed to go on and obviously it is wrong. We all make mistakes. Some larger than others.

If you question a guys heart though, the legitimacy of the wins and success he led his team to, you can expect him to do anything in his power to stick it in you. And oh by the way, he's silencing the critics by winning football games - making it look easy at that.

He won't win an award for being the classiest guy in a lot of peoples eyes, but he is a hall of fame coach for sure, and I salute him for the job he is doing.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone is calling Belichick a classless jerk who is looking to run up the scores to prove some point that his team is above the Spygate thing.

Belichick has a great team under his wings, and I think he just stopped caring what everybody thinks a long time ago.

If Injuries don't stop him, Belichick is going to try to go 16-0 and stomp every spread thrown at this team.

Next weeks game will be the game of the year, till the playoffs arrive.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are paid professionals. If they want to keep New England out of the end zone, here's a revolutionary concept...STOP SOMEBODY!!!!!

Don't get your ass whipped and then bitch and whine how the other team didn't show any class because they continued to play the game.

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw -16 for Pats last weekend took it happy with that these guys are unreal and the best things for sports bettors a coach that knows the point spread and the over good on him. And as for no class im with you DOC how bout they game plan and make adjustments when your D wasnt stoping them when it was 38-0.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

people need to get off belichick. to pay for his fine he had to take the prop that pats go over the total every game this year. skins were shaking like a fart in a pillowcase so he had to punch in a few extra scores to make it happen. guy is just trying to get by like the rest of us.

Doc JS

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    [begin maxwell smart voice]Missed it by that much![end maxwell smart voice]

Doc JS

Quote Originally Posted by justdoingit View Post
    I saw -16 for Pats last weekend took it happy with that these guys are unreal and the best things for sports bettors a coach that knows the point spread and the over good on him. And as for no class im with you DOC how bout they game plan and make adjustments when your D wasnt stoping them when it was 38-0.
    Yeah, high school and even colleges when there is a huge disparity in talent, resources, etc. I think it does show good sportsmanship to call off the dogs when the ultimate outcome is no longer in doubt.

Pros are a completely different matter!!