SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

How About Derek Anderson?

18-25 248 yds 3 TD today. Young guy just 24 years old, seems to keep them in games for the most part and has been productive. I think he'll start being talked about a lot more in the future. Will be interesting to see how this plays out having thrown Brady Quinn 7 or so mill in guaranteed $.

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I picked him up off the waivers after week 2 in my fantasy league

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Browns at 4-3 have to be one of the biggest surprises in the NFL. I thought Romeo was over his head as a head coach but he's done a great job keeping that team going despite limited talent.

bumatthebeach
    bumatthebeach's Avatar Become A Pro!

hANDS DOWN dEREK aNDERSON IS THE best BARGAIN IN fantasy!!! wHAT A stud...jUST LEAVE IT TO THE rAVENS TO GIVE THE bRONIES A N O T H E R sCORING MACHINE...CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY RE-UPED BOLLER over the 3-TOUCH MAGICIAN...Yeah I can, it' a B-MORE tradition!!!

Furt
    Furt's Avatar Become A Pro!

DA has been huge for the Brownies this year. I love that he makes quick decisions and gets rid of the ball. It was his confidence to go downfield that opened up the offense. With the size and athletic ability of his recievers (specifically Winslow and Edwards) DA can go deep with and they'll fight to make the catch more times than not. The O-line has completely jelled, only allowing a few sacks since week one.

They certainly have Cleveland excited... something our city desperately needed after the Tribe's collapse. The Browns defense needs lots of work if the Browns want to make a run at the playoff... At this point, I think most Browns fan are happy just to still be in the hunt.

GO BROWNS

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Edwards is the second best receiver in the league.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bumatthebeach View Post
    hANDS DOWN dEREK aNDERSON IS THE best BARGAIN IN fantasy!!! wHAT A stud...jUST LEAVE IT TO THE rAVENS TO GIVE THE bRONIES A N O T H E R sCORING MACHINE...CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY RE-UPED BOLLER over the 3-TOUCH MAGICIAN...Yeah I can, it' a B-MORE tradition!!!
    Why Billick lover Boller is one of the great mysteries in Baltimore. Boller has flashes of being a decent NFL QB once in awhile, then always comes back and proves Billick wrong.

Baltimore's offense improved last year when Billick fired Fassel as O coordinator, and if the Ravens don't put up more points against PIT next week, he better think about who is calling the O plays (Neuheisel) once again. R. Lewis has called the O play calling out in the media, and this might shake things up.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Andersons been alright, but hes still a little too mistake prone for my liking. Also, his timing seems to be off a lot of crossing patterns. His accuracy is fine, but lack of timing leads to a QB who LOOKS like he has bad accuracy. Anyways, as a fantasy QB, he looks pretty solid, but if I'm the Browns I'm not sold on him as the answer. That being said, I believe Brady Quinn will be a fair bit worse.

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

the talent eventually had to pay off...............and i also think he is doing an above average job for a young starter at only 24