swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Survivor pick for week 8

Three options this week.

Teams looking ahead:
    None

We've now narrowed it down to:
    Tennessee over Oakland.
    Tampa Bay over Jacksonville w/o Garrard.
    San Francisco over New Orleans.

My Record this year, Have not yet lost in two of my survivor pools.

Seattle over Tampa won in Week 1.
    Chicago over Kansas City won in Week 2.
    Pittsburgh over San Francisco won in Week 3.
    Dallas over St. Louis won in Week 4.
    New England over Cleveland won in Week 5.
    Baltimore over St. Louis won in Week 6.
    Washington over Arizona won in Week 7. was on TV I was happy that AZ missed the FG at end of game.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

i think the only good pick of the 3 is Tennesee. The other 2 can easily go the other way.

canabiz
    canabiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

Still alive in my last 2 pools. Not sure about 49ers, team is a mess, Gore publicly questioned the offensive plays

I still have TEN, SD, and CHI left for both pools, will probably split up just to be safe.

bumatthebeach
    bumatthebeach's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm forced to either go with Clev or Indy this week in my Survival Pool...Hope it will be a Peyton Payday come Sunday.

pwdump
    pwdump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

taking Tenn in one pool and either Chicago, New England, or Tampa Bay in the other. I just don't know if I can bring myself to actually pick Tampa.

hmmmmm...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The Chargers is the pick for me this week. The wildfires will have them fired up and charged up for Sunday's game and the wind will blow the smoke in Texans players eyes.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Swifty, isn't San Diego still an option for you? I see you still haven't used the chargers. Are you saving them for some reason? I ask because I've made nearly the same picks as the ones you've listed. I'm mulling Titans or Chargers, which I could decided based one which team will be more useful in future weeks.

SFink
    SFink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ten sounds good this week.... but I wouldnt be afraid to use St-Louis or Philly on the road....

SFink
    SFink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jax will run Jones-Drew & Taylor like crazy and beat TB .. while the Saints will easily discard the niners,..

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Of the teams you've got left, I'd use up either San Diego or the Giants this week. No sense in leaving good teams on the table.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I think the Giants game is a little dangerous. They seem capable of losing and I would wait to use them until they are home. I have a policy of never using a road team in a survivor pool and although they are not on the road, they are certainly not home.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

It's between the Titans & Chargers for me. I keep stalling, trying to see what the deal with the San Diego stadium situation is going to be. Basically, I'm going with the Chargers unless something about the game being moved makes me feel uneasy, then I can bail out & take the Titans. I think both teams cruise this weekend, but I guess I still want to make the best choice.