bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brad Childress says QB Tarvaris Jackson is probable

Their is no way I see this guy playing this weekend with that type of injury on his throwing hand. I mean come on... who is Brad Childress trying to kid.

Childress says Jackson will still start if he can play

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings quarterback Tarvaris Jackson has a broken finger on his throwing hand, an injury suffered in Sunday's defeat at Dallas.

Jackson has a fracture in the index finger on his right hand, coach Brad Childress said on Monday. A ligament or muscle tendon has stretched and pulled off a tiny piece of the bone. Jackson was shown on the sideline by television cameras wincing slightly while holding his hand at one point during the game.

Childress said Jackson would still start if he's able to play despite completing only six passes for 72 yards in the 24-14 loss to the Cowboys. The Vikings host the Philadelphia Eagles this week.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well it is not like the injured finger could possibly make his accuracy any worse.

smoovethug
    smoovethug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

No idea what Childress is thinking here but I hope he does start so I can get what I think is good value on the Eagles as a pick'em. Yes I'm an Eagles fan but their run defense has been solid and if Minny doesn't run the ball effectively I really don't see them winning.