bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ronnie Brown-OUT for the year

This Miami team is all screwed up this year. First Trent Green was put on IR last week, and now Ronnie Brown is out for the year with a knee injury.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fans shouldn't sweat that too much, they couldn't win with him in the line up either and their season is over anyway.

Anticipation
    Anticipation's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW i traded him for tj houzmanzeda last week in my fantasy league

Stevethesteeler
    Stevethesteeler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Anticipation View Post
    WOW i traded him for tj houzmanzeda last week in my fantasy league
    that was a pretty awful trade, u got "lucky"

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I liked the Giants next week before hearing of this, so this only adds to my confidence. I jumped on them at -9.5 +102. I feel like that's a great value at this point. Although, you never know when those winless teams are going to jump out and play a strong game. Not to mention the whole London factor.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by dwaechte View Post
    I liked the Giants next week before hearing of this, so this only adds to my confidence. I jumped on them at -9.5 +102. I feel like that's a great value at this point. Although, you never know when those winless teams are going to jump out and play a strong game. Not to mention the whole London factor.

Think about it. The G Men will be in London probably thinking about everything, but the winless Dolphins. I wouldn't be surprised if they were thinking about the Cowboys who they play after the bye. This has all the makings of a trap game, but I think the Giants are safe. The Dolphins don't have Trent Green, Chris Chambers, or Ronnie Brown which were their 3 best players on offense. If these 3 were playing the Dolphins could steal one in London, but with with backups they don't stand a chance.

But if you're looking for team to finally win one go with the Rams at home. They're a small underdog to the Browns.
    Last edited by NardVa; 10-22-07 at 06:11 PM.