VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else having an absolutely terrible year this year?

I've written an NFL newsletter for the past 3 years picking every game ATS, and have consistently finished the season around 55%.

This season I am doing absolutely terribly just about every week.

Anyone else struggling uncharacteristically badly in 2007 football, or just me?

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Im actually doing real well in NFL games and struggling on non-big12 games in NCAA. I think its because I've been betting the dogs in the NFL and favorites in NCAA more than usual.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm doing pretty well with the NFL. (I'm doing pretty badly with NCAA football -- I mostly bet on Pac10, Big12, WAC.)

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

was , not no mo, turned my shiit around about 2 weeks ago and have been on fire..... holy crap i hope i didn't jinx myself. Still alot of football left. Readjust yourself. Don't chase and see what happens 2-3 weeks down the road. I wish u well!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I am at 53% right now, who knows how it will go from here.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I win, I puff my chest out, I lose, I retire quickly. It has been that type of year. I retired two weeks ago, this week I could not be stopped. Basically and up and down year.

buzzsawl
    buzzsawl's Avatar Become A Pro!

The year in and year out worst guy in my pick league is doing great and the top guys are struggling. Things returned to some what nprmal though. 10 of 12 so far