LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

ICEBERG ALERT: 3 NFL Plays Anyway

Keep in mind that I have had a horrible two weeks in foots, so follow at your own risk (or fade):

Cardinals/Redskins UNDER 36 - Cards are a one-dimensional passing team down to their third-string quarterback in Rattay, facing a stiff defense. Skins won't score enough to go Over by themselves.

49ers/Giants UNDER 39.5 - Not sure one week bye is enough to help Niners offense, especially with Dilfer starting. Again, Giants won't put this Over by themselves.

Jets +6.5 - Yeah, I know it's the Jets, but Bungals can't be laying this kind of wood vs. anybody. Cincy made the Kansas City offense look good last week, and Thomas Jones had his best game as a Jet vs. Philly.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm all over that Jets game and that SF under already LT.

Any thoughts on that Jets/Bengals ML ?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I don't trust the Jets enough to bet the ML Dan, although an upset wouldn't shock me.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm gonna throw down on the Jets ML. Bengals opponents always have a chance, even the Jets. I may actually play the over in that game you listed LT. I keep reading that Warner is going to see some time at QB today and even if he can't, Rattay is capable of turning the ball over and setting up the Skins with a short field multiple times. If the Cards can put up 10 points or more, I think the over will hit. Or so I hope.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets should be able to come through and win this week, GL to all!!!!!!!!!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today LT.....
    always look forward to seeing those TOTALS you sniff out.
    Here's to better days.....starting TODAY.