Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chiefs +3 Colts -3 & Steelers -3 Magic # Week

OK, so I had to purchase the 1/2 pt. on the Steelers game, but all of these games were begging for my early plays.

Chiefs +3 I'm not sure why they are dogging the Raiders?? The Chiefs seem to be gelling a bit and the Raiders look grotesque. These games are always close, so why not take the three from the team that looks better at this point? Chiefs by 3 in the black pit.

Colts -3 The Jags don't look bad, but they also don't look like Peyton Manning's Colts. Look for the Colts to load the offense with any no name they can find off of the street and still roll by a touchdown. I'm still not completely sold on Garrard and I think the Jags could definitely be playing above their abilities right now; I'll lay this type of wood with the Colts any day.

Steelers - 3 1/2 (buy the 1/2) I have always been a Steelers fan and these are not the games that I fear......the games I fear are against the Patriots (not just this year guys, my heart has been broken many times) and division opponents at 1PM on Sunday's. This is a primetime showdown with a fraudulent Broncos team that is trying to figure out who they are and what the hell they are doing. This game has 14 point win written all over it......though some may think this is a stretch, would you trust the Broncos to cover a FG?? Crunch the numbers here, it all adds up.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by Teasem View Post
    OK, so I had to purchase the 1/2 pt. on the Steelers game, but all of these games were begging for my early plays.

Chiefs +3 I'm not sure why they are dogging the Raiders?? The Chiefs seem to be gelling a bit and the Raiders look grotesque. These games are always close, so why not take the three from the team that looks better at this point? Chiefs by 3 in the black pit.

Colts -3 The Jags don't look bad, but they also don't look like Peyton Manning's Colts. Look for the Colts to load the offense with any no name they can find off of the street and still roll by a touchdown. I'm still not completely sold on Garrard and I think the Jags could definitely be playing above their abilities right now; I'll lay this type of wood with the Colts any day.

Steelers - 3 1/2 (buy the 1/2) I have always been a Steelers fan and these are not the games that I fear......the games I fear are against the Patriots (not just this year guys, my heart has been broken many times) and division opponents at 1PM on Sunday's. This is a primetime showdown with a fraudulent Broncos team that is trying to figure out who they are and what the hell they are doing. This game has 14 point win written all over it......though some may think this is a stretch, would you trust the Broncos to cover a FG?? Crunch the numbers here, it all adds up.

You might want to rethink the Pitt and Denver game. I think Denver shows up this game and wins outright. I can't ever remeber Denver losing 3 straight games at home.

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    You might want to rethink the Pitt and Denver game. I think Denver shows up this game and wins outright. I can't ever remeber Denver losing 3 straight games at home.

That's what we were saying about the Rams a week ago