emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

MNF Props

Don't usually bet any props but always look to see if any mistakes were made. Saw the O\U on sacks tonight at 4. Does anyone else think this looks pretty safe on the over? The giants could get this by themselves. Eli should be good for at least 2 coverage sacks as ATL pass D is pretty good. Might be a fun play.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Over on that sack total. I think it'll be more like 6 or 7. And that might just be from NY.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It must be a mistake if it's only 4. Falcons can make a few sacks too. Their defense is playing without any missings tonight and they always get sacks when they play home. As someone said already Giants may cover the sacks themselves so it this prop is almost a given.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Another prop I like is team to score the longest FG. Giants at -130. Andersen can not hit more than 40 yards FG; he doesn't have the leg. I expect the Giants to have plenty of FG attempts and it wouldn't surprise me if they have a 45 yarder or more since the game is played indoors.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Total FG over 3 -120. With Falcons being concervative offense I see them trying for 3 FG and with reliable Andersen kicking it won't be a problem knocking them in. Falcons defense will also force the Giants to field goals so I see value in this bet too.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dunno fellas, I think maybe you're letting your mind wander back to the Philly game in taking this prop. If you look at the stats, outside of that game - the Giants have only had more than one sack in a game, once more. They also have not yielded more than 2 in most games. Falcons have improved greatly since weeks 1 and 2 when their o-line got abused. They've only given up 5 sacks in the last 3 weeks.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I dunno fellas, I think maybe you're letting your mind wander back to the Philly game in taking this prop. If you look at the stats, outside of that game - the Giants have only had more than one sack in a game, once more. They also have not yielded more than 2 in most games. Falcons have improved greatly since weeks 1 and 2 when their o-line got abused. They've only given up 5 sacks in the last 3 weeks.
    Last years game had 8 sacks and Vick was the starter for Falcons. Falcons are playing with 2 rookies and one second year man up front. One of the Falcons rookies was undrafted.

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manning TD Over 1 1/2

It looks tempting

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants have given up a total of 6 sacks all year..1 of which was on that back up QB vs Dallas....Falcon O line is banged up now....has only given up 5 sacks over the last 3 games, so that's why the line's so low....you have to decide if the Falcon O line can handle the Giants...if you don't think they can....then take to bet and the over.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

I like the FG prop as well, but not sure if I would lay the 130 though. Anderson has no leg left and I think Tynes is pretty good especially without elements. The sack prop is still listed but the money has went up significantly. I got it early so we will see. The only thing that concerns me on this one is I think the Falcons whole game plan will be designed around the NY rush. I think they will do a lot of quick passes and slants to avoid the sack. Even with that thought, I think 4 is safe.

elliott0924
    elliott0924's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants always play well on Monday nights. Take that into effect.

elliott0924
    elliott0924's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the Giants and the spread.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

They just now put the sacks prop up at BetJam. They have the # at 5.5 and the over is at -135, so I guess people are expecting sacks a-plenty!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Defensive or special teams TD at +175 looks also interesting. Norwood had very good returns last week and I can see a fumble or interception returned for a TD from these two aggressive defenses and prone error QB's.