I GOT GOOD NEWS AND GOT BAD NEWS:the good news is that i will be able to watch football today,the barbarians will invade my loft by 12.30pmE with plenty of "smoke",booze and food
the bad news:well i am SINGLE again.and NYI loss yesterday(my NHL pick)
I got to realize that as a sports speculator the best place to be is Vegas BECAUSE of fine establishments like :the newly reopen Mustang Ranch in Reno and Sheries in pharump one only as to worry about pickin' winners....

Let's try to do just that with the NFL:

*Houston +6.5,you can take them SU also if you are incline(i'm not!), i think the edge goes to hou.because of QB Swabb over "RB" Gerard
*Tenn +2.5 ,(if you try get a+ 3 ,you will get F*ck way under -1.10.)i think it is going to be a typical Vince Young sh*tty win,with him RUNNING for a TD at the end of a 9-6 game to win it by 4.
*Miami +4.5,(only because i need 3 games)i don't want to touch the new england game 'cause it as shenanigans written all over it.I don't KNOW witch will be the right side of the fix..from a fundamental stand point they should win but with the wiseguys and public on the same side and WITH sudden MOVES from 6 to 5.5 to 4.5(in the exchange world at least)one as to wonder.Vegas is at 5.5 now?

WELL AS ALWAYS :GOOD LUCK LADS!!!
HOPE WE WILL ALL ENJOY THE DAY