vanillagorilla
    vanillagorilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trent Edwards looked horrible

Maybe not horrible, but not that good. Did he remind anyone of Rob Johnson the way he stood in the pocket? When am I gonna see a rookie quarterback who doesn't only throw to TE's and RB's. Lee Evans shafted again.
    Last edited by vanillagorilla; 10-08-07 at 11:53 PM.

rdimare14
    rdimare14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you watch the game tonight?? Edwards played a solid game except for the awful mistake at the end but he a better bet the jp any day of the week

Wolfpack
    Wolfpack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought Edwards looked pretty good tonight. Much better than JP.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also think Edwards performance was overshadowed by the incredible fireworks that transpired in the game. The Dallas defense is pretty good, I think he looked poised.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Edwards was very solid tonight

vanillagorilla
    vanillagorilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know. He didn't look solid to me at all. How many times did he take a shot downfield? always looked for the rb. and maybe some of that came from the sidelines, but I still don't see why everyone speaks so highly of this guy.
    And JP isn't much better, you're right. I'd like to see him take a shot once in awhile.

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think he has potential thats for sure. He just needs some more time to play against the big boys.

eggy6198
    eggy6198's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Bills Off line had a great night and kept Dallas away all night.

Still he didn't win the game. I think he is very average at best and that Dallas D isn't good

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Trent played a safe game. With the way the game was going he didn't have to do alot to get a win. What did you expect from a rookie making his second start? I thought the Bills should have been more agressive on offense going down the field, but even with the Bills having a conservative game plan on offense they still a had a chance to win.

Sabanbama
    Sabanbama's Avatar Become A Pro!

He did not throw it deep once.

Sabanbama
    Sabanbama's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is a tough kid though, with a promising future.