moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mnf

I want to pull the trigger on the home dog tonite. I really really do. I think I will throw up in the process. This team is hurt and hasn't showed anything all year. My friend has a rule he always goes with the home team if they are underdogs of 3 points or more. No doubt Dallas has all the tools on offense to score all day. Will Romo keep it up or be looking ahead to NE? I still see many holes on their defense. Can Buffalo exploit?

This is a hard game to bet. I should be staying away but I want to make it interesting. I will go with Buffalo tonight. This is the NFL. Anything can happen and when something looks too good to be true it often always is.

BOL,
    mp

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Well I went like 2-7 this week with the NFL. (Luckily my biggest bet was on boxing, Pac to win by decision). So for MNF I let my girlfriend pick. She said to go with the Buffalo Bills because they sound like dollar bills.. That's not typically how I pick my teams but after this week I'm willing to try something new...

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had CIN last Monday in teasers +17.5 thinking no way in hell they can't cover that at home...but they didn't. Buffalo's offense isn't great and will need to take chances and defense will have to cause turnovers and take chances as well...there could be a lot of one on one match ups on Dallas receivers because of this...if weather is a factor Dallas has the advantage because of the running game, when fatique becomes a factor Dallas will also have the advantage with better personnel. Dallas also has a better quarterback. The only thing going for Buffalo is they are at home...which is why the spread is 10.5 instead of 16.5 if Dallas was at home, yes Buffalo can pass vs Dallas and I think score as well on them, but can they all game long and win or keep it close??

Sclass600
    Sclass600's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 379

Take Buffalo +11.5

forex
    forex's Avatar Become A Pro!

cowboys will take it down -11

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Im a Cowboys fan and Im not touching that game. This game as Trap written all over it. Not only that, but Buffalo isnt a bad home team who will be ready to bring it on Monday Night. Anthony Henry is out and Newman is playing, but still has a bad foot.

Im 70/30 Cowboys covering, but I wont be putting money on this game ATS, since I already have it on a teaser.