counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can i do this?

so i got cowboys -3 and over 39 to hit a huge parlay (+1000)

i think i may put a few small wagers on bills straght up with over and under or tease the bills and totals on the opposite sides ....any suggestions on how i can increase my odds of hitting something?

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

What happened to GB ? Was so solid for you and so many .
    What happened ?

counterfiet100

so say i got 200 to win 2000 on Dallas-3 and under 39
    those are +1000 odds

now i could play Bills +10 and under 45 (parlay)
    those odds are ~+385

if i play both thease selections the only thing that ****s me is a boys win by 1,2,or 3

what do you guys think am i missing something here or does this seem like the best way to maximize my chances of cashing in on this parlay

counterfiet100

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    What happened ?

thats football man what can i say it looked solid for awhile i thought they matched up better its the way the ball bounces....its all just chance really

EJandV

It was a classic due thing goin , one team overachieivng due for an L and one team underachieving due to get off the snigh , can you spell snigh ? I cant .
    I was chased off of it by missing saints and titans , if one of those would have been good I would have been all over the Bears +3 .
    Was 11 -2 favs su but only 7 - 6 ats favs edge .
    All 3 away favs were $ su , with one left in the CowBoys mon .
    Your ? on this thread is quite complicated and one I have dealt with more times than I can count .
    I like to let it ride most of the time .

counterfiet100

It was a classic due thing goin , one team overachieivng due for an L and one team underachieving due to get off the snigh , can you spell snigh ? I cant .
    I was chased off of it by missing saints and titans , if one of those would have been good I would have been all over the Bears +3 .
    Was 11 -2 favs su but only 7 - 6 ats favs edge .
    All 3 away favs were $ su , with one left in the CowBoys mon .
    Your ? on this thread is quite complicated and one I have dealt with more times than I can count .
    I like to let it ride most of the time .
    yeah but i love a guranteed payout you just dont get those opportunities too often but i hear ya my panties are in a bunch....

EJandV

Monday nights results ATS thus far starting in week 1 :
    week 1 was 2 mon nighters :
    F/O
    F/U

week2 :
    U/U

week 3:
    U/U

week 4 :
    F/U

home away first mon night the 2 games went home home wins.
    then it went away , away , away wins .
    3 away wins in a row with 2 out of 3 of those being dog getting the wins su , Pats was the away fav getting $ killing the bungals .

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

counterfit if you have 200 to win 2000 on dallas -3 nad over 39 i would strongly suggest teasing buffalo +17 and under 52. for about 700 this way you have opportunity to win 2700 win 1300 or win 500 with very small chance of losing 970. Good luck kid

EJandV

I am one that believes they are all pros with the main difference being the uniforms are a different color . The parity in the nfl being key , we are seeing it big time with the #s ats as it is now 39 - 30 dogs ahead ats .
    Was no different last year , a man could have made a living wagering the dogs ats through 17 weeks of the nfl season .

Key here is ATS .

counterfiet100

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    counterfit if you have 200 to win 2000 on dallas -3 nad over 39 i would strongly suggest teasing buffalo +17 and under 52. for about 700 this way you have opportunity to win 2700 win 1300 or win 500 with very small chance of losing 970. Good luck kid

Thanks for the post bud

counterfiet100

Monday nights results ATS thus far starting in week 1 :
    week 1 was 2 mon nighters :
    F/O
    F/U

week2 :
    U/U

week 3:
    U/U

week 4 :
    F/U

home away first mon night the 2 games went home home wins.
    then it went away , away , away wins .
    3 away wins in a row with 2 out of 3 of those being dog getting the wins su , Pats was the away fav getting $ killing the bungals .

so if the pattern continues were looking at F/O:

counterfiet100

I am one that believes they are all pros with the main difference being the uniforms are a different color . The parity in the nfl being key , we are seeing it big time with the #s ats as it is now 39 - 30 dogs ahead ats .
    Was no different last year , a man could have made a living wagering the dogs ats through 17 weeks of the nfl season .

Key here is ATS .

true i am much more of a dog player anyway i agree you cant ggo wrong with the points.....in the long run

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

What happened ?

4 turnovers to 1...and GB tournovers that cost them pts and gave up pts...the type of defense the Bears play can force this to happen more then any other defense in the league..it did last year, but hasn't much this year because of injuries....with a healthy defense, they will be able to win most games ...especially with a smarter qb in Griese....Grossman would have thrown a pic trying for a loser throw when the Bears were down by 10...Griese understands situations better and I'm sure now has the full confidence of the team

counterfiet100

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    4 turnovers to 1...and GB tournovers that cost them pts and gave up pts...the type of defense the Bears play can force this to happen more then any other defense in the league..it did last year, but hasn't much this year because of injuries....with a healthy defense, they will be able to win most games ...especially with a smarter qb in Griese....Grossman would have thrown a pic trying for a loser throw when the Bears were down by 10...Griese understands situations better and I'm sure now has the full confidence of the team

i wonder what thier line is next week

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by counterfiet100 View Post
    true i am much more of a dog player anyway i agree you cant ggo wrong with the points.....in the long run
    I agree with the dogs ..except today of all days I decided to tease seatlle +15 with most of my teases and of course they get shut out ...interesting to see the dogs at about 4-3 ATS so far this year...so an angle could be to only tease dogs and play them ATS with the pts in straight bets...if you added 10 pts to all of the dogs I'm sure that number is much higher.

WestsidePete

this was a huge confidence game for the bears...they will kill the vikings at home next week

EJandV

spotlight game , spotlight take :

so if the pattern continues were looking at F/O:
    actually using my head and heart , off the top of my head I would say the biggest thing due here is a home win .
    But we can throw all the due and balance theorys out alot of times , all the #s out the window when one of the elite teams hapens to be matched up against a (supposed) lesser than team on a special night .
    We could look at it as keep the streak going but when it is away team in nfl we would never want not play that streak as a rule .
    Most people do not really know about the Buffalo Bills , they just go by what they read or seeing the final scores , they draw conclusions .
    Bills having some key inj would make that due theory finaaaalllllly come home with that factor for week 5
    Colts , Skins , Steelers had key injs and romped , maybe this is the one that goes the way it is supposed to , with Cowboys rolling over a frigggggggin team with inj .

I am not up on all the inj for BUFF , but know it is a factor for them ....

counterfiet100

"...the elite teams hapens to be matched up against a (supposed) lesser than team on a special night" . what a special night it is too buffalo and cowboys such history between the 2 i think the last time they matched was in the superbowl? anyway shitty teams have been know to keep it close with "elite" teams on special nights...not sure if it happens here though. but like you said they are all pro's in uniforms.....do you think the TEMP will be any factor for the boys....not sure how cold it will be....

EJandV

doubting great 06 team in 07

this was a huge confidence game for the bears...they will kill the vikings at home next week
    seems it always works like that man . Things happen to throw us off a team , then they go on a little roll . Not prudent this amazing trend , not good at all .
    The Bears not being any good early was huge for a momentum killer nfor a great profit chance tonight , for me anyway . It was a braincluster at best >> the matchup tonight.

counterfiet100

thats what i was thinking

EJandV

not sure what the weather will be , I am still messed up in the head about the titans game and the saints never go marching in bs . a friend of mine was wise telling me the saints would be 8 - 8 and that last season wasa fluke for them . I thought he was crazy . pretty bold preiction that looks better than good right now .

WestsidePete

actually using my head and heart , off the top of my head I would say the biggest thing due here is a home win .
    But we can throw all the due and balance theorys out alot of times , all the #s out the window when one of the elite teams hapens to be matched up against a (supposed) lesser than team on a special night .
    We could look at it as keep the streak going but when it is away team in nfl we would never want not play that streak as a rule .
    Most people do not really know about the Buffalo Bills , they just go by what they read or seeing the final scores , they draw conclusions .
    Bills having some key inj would make that due theory finaaaalllllly come home with that factor for week 5
    Colts , Skins , Steelers had key injs and romped , maybe this is the one that goes the way it is supposed to , with Cowboys rolling over a frigggggggin team with inj .

I am not up on all the inj for BUFF , but know it is a factor for them ....

The steelers,colts and redskins were able to shut down their opponents so the injuries weren't a concern...does anyone really think buffalo can shut down the cowboys so their injuries won't be a concern?? This game may turnout like last weeks game with NE and CIN.

EJandV

Cowboys at Bills ? I can tell you that just like the pats game this is how most people see this game .
    If the pats were minus 10 , there would have been very little talk of taking the Browns .
    1 difference is Boys are on road as opposed to pats having everything in their favor , on paper .
    Reflection >>>If the titans were money and the yes the flop of the year thus far saints ? I would be riding more of a confidence high and I would say Cowboys -10 should be the play all a day , why fight the power would be the simple GO for me to back the away fav here .
    When things fall through like those games I mentioned , personally it creates doubt , that is how it works pretty much for everyone even if they dont admit it , subconscious shi$ ...

Fact : do those lemon games I missed have anythin to do with the monday night game , with how Romo will perfrom ? hellllls no , not at all .

EJandV

Away fav vs Home dog = small brainfart

The steelers,colts and redskins were able to shut down their opponents so the injuries weren't a concern...does anyone really think buffalo can shut down the cowboys so their injuries won't be a concern?? This game may turnout like last weeks game with NE and CIN.
    right , amazingly they shut em down , I still dont believe it .
    Not an expert on Buff really , am not sure . I know that the only people that will take the Bills are those that ?
    What kind of people would take the bills + pts ?
    Is just a question to figure out to see how we ourselves rate as wise cappers .............

WestsidePete

Cowboys at Bills ? I can tell you that just like the pats game this is how most people see this game .
    If the pats were minus 10 , there would have been very little talk of taking the Browns .
    1 difference is Boys are on road as opposed to pats having everything in their favor , on paper .
    Reflection >>>If the titans were money and the yes the flop of the year thus far saints ? I would be riding more of a confidence high and I would say Cowboys -10 should be the play all a day , why fight the power would be the simple GO for me to back the away fav here .
    When things fall through like those games I mentioned , personally it creates doubt , that is how it works pretty much for everyone even if they dont admit it , subconscious shi$ ...

Fact : do those lemon games I missed have anythin to do with the monday night game , with how Romo will perfrom ? hellllls no , not at all .

No, they don't...but the common element was the play of the defense in each game....it rose above and held Seattle to zero pts, DET to 3 pts, and TB to 14 pts...no way Dallas is held under 20 pts...

counterfiet100

right , amazingly they shut em down , I still dont believe it .
    Not an expert on Buff really , am not sure . I know that the only people that will take the Bills are those that ?
    What kind of people would take the bills + pts ?
    Is just a question to figure out to see how we ourselves rate as wise cappers .............
    dallas's closest game this year was against the giants (10 pts) all others were total blowouts... the bills have been blow out twice (on the road) and beat the jets and should have beat the broncos at home. i do know bills have always been good at home granted the broncos and jets suck but still the bills find a way to play with the comption... at first glance you would think dallas should be favored by more than 10 right?

counterfiet100

The game, though, will be played, and Whitner vows Buffalo's defense will show up.

"We really want to go out and win this football game and prove that we're not just some punching bag," he said.

on national tv--not that this means anything though but emotion plays a verry important role in football

EJandV

WSP ,yep . if we look at this from a # s stance the cowboys are due to be the away fav lemon (su) . all 3 away favs won SU with cowboys as the 4th game in the road fav category .
    While one would argue that doesnt mean anything , it always matters trying to get any # to be 100% over the other in any category , it being only 4 games helps the Boys case here .

ATS makes it complicated >>If we look at this ats then we see that Cards was a push -3 and even a loser at -3.5
    Ravens only won by 2 no cover but su win .
    Jags were the only ats $ winner of the 3 .

So if we look at it ats which I think we should then the results would be 2 - 2 ats if Cowboys cover the 10 .

Keep in mind this is all brainstrom strategy that always is what it is , , the # s are always the same , #s dont change players or coachs ........

counterfiet100

"I'm sure they're going to be pretty jacked up about a Monday night game. So we've just got to go in there and play well on the road and match their intensity." thats what owens said...hey how do you think trent edwards will do he was good against the jets but it was the jets but still he had a good game

EJandV

cowboys-10 and over 44 rolling with the power . final count for week 5 will be favs 12 dogs 2 su >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ats favs 7 dogs 6 just like I predicted pretty much .

2 dog wins su were panthers bears , imagine that .

push on cards - 3 .

cowboys ats win will make it 7 - 6 favs edge with 1 push .
    Last edited by EJandV; 10-08-07 at 02:09 AM. Reason: correction :

EJandV

I only posted that this time last year in week 5 it was 14 - 0 favs sweep 6 or 7 times on this mf .
    I never got any feedback , makes ya wonder .
    not saying I want any after the fact what good would that do me (NONE !!!) , I wanted it before the fukkin games came on . tragic . lmao

counterfiet100

cowboys-10 and over 44 rolling with the power . final count for week 5 will be favs 12 dogs 2 su >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ats favs 8 dogs 6 just like I predicted pretty much .

2 dog wins su were panthers bears , imagine that .
    BOYS 24
    Bills 16 that way i make crazy bank with bills +10 under 45
    and boys-3 over 39

that score sounds about right to me waht do you think???

EJandV

Was the 14 -0 fav su sweep this time last year info any correlation to today ? In what would occur ?
    FAVS 11 DOGS 2 su ? let me think , uh , I would say very much so .
    It was a serious moneymaking brainstorm to put into effect .

Only 2 lemons to **** up the strategy was Saints and in the sunday night game with Packers .
    Which in effect would have created a serious hedging opp (in the night game while all other games had finished and went our way ) on just needing the Packers to complete 20 or 30 , infinity # of parlays right that a smart mf would have clicked .

Teasers would have been ideal to use here .

why didnt I do it then ? I didnt believe . sniff sniff .
    Last edited by EJandV; 10-08-07 at 01:43 AM.

WestsidePete

10 pts here does worry me a little in that do the Cowboys think they're the s*it ?? Do they believe they have nothing to prove ?? NE is very work man like in their approach to games...they don't get careless, take nothing for granted and start every game strong...will the Cowboys continue to be workman like as well, or believe all the press that they're the best in the NFC...will they be motivated in knowing the Packers are no longer undefeated?? I think the Packers losing actually helps here for a little extra motivation for the Cowboys to want to stay undefeated...if one loses his edge that opens the door for stupid turnovers and things to happen...it was a rookie on the Packers that gave up the two fumbles...that first one killed early momentum...

EJandV

BOYS 24
    Bills 16 that way i make crazy bank with bills +10 under 45
    and boys-3 over 39

that score sounds about right to me waht do you think???
    I like the over 44 .

12 Last