joey825
    joey825's Avatar Become A Pro!

What game cost ya???

Mine was Baltimore -3....Man I hate that team, coach....and **** it..even the city right now...lmao..Not really....nice place to visit...But man, what a lousy offense...

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Arizona. Needed them to finish my 3 game round robin. Had the under KC, Carolina and was sure I was gold when they play prevent the field goal by giving up the TD.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

looks like it will be DA BEARS

joey825
    joey825's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    looks like it will be DA BEARS
    I have the Pack -3...But I am not so sure about it....If the Packers let them hang around.....Bears will win....Good Luck

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

AZ.

I have a good amount of GB....but I think they will pull it out. They just need to keep the ball away from Stone Hand Jones.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

there is no way green bay loses this game. there i sayeed it now hopefully that jinxes greenbay and bears somehow come back to win i need it bad

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

****ing Browns +16.5

Jake38
    Jake38's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Browns. Winslow fumbles with a minute left in the game, NE returns it for a TD and covers the spread. Had a small play on cleveland and needed them to complete my 3 team parlay.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would of had a HUGE WEEK if Baltimore would of covered.

Wolfpack
    Wolfpack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Browns screwed me as well. I was sure I had that game won and then ****ing Winslow fumbles and Pats run it back. BS

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by joey825 View Post
    I have the Pack -3...But I am not so sure about it....If the Packers let them hang around.....Bears will win....Good Luck
    only if hester runs 2 back

smoovethug
    smoovethug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    ****ing Browns +16.5
    Wow, I guess I can't be mad that they pushed on me with +17. That stinks. TB +10 also screwed me

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

GB screwed me, but fortunately I was on the right side of the NE game. I guess things have a way of balancing out.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was a Kellen Winslow fumble away from a 7-0 day, so that would have been nice, but after the way the Rams got there for me, I can't have too many complaints.

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    there is no way green bay loses this game. there i sayeed it now hopefully that jinxes greenbay and bears somehow come back to win i need it bad
    greek already did u a favour by jinxin it

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Saints and Jets took turns cutting my throat after having red zone bloopers while safely covering then outright losing. Snatching defeat from the hands of victory.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

dallas lock lock no way they can lose game

counter fit , savant , strickly whiner , this locks for you !!!!!!!! dallas lock lock lock , this is for all the negative emails you sent me when my stupid kc lock went down , i went back and found out you guys are not that good on your picks either , even when you didnt say lock ,they still lose , without mentioning the word-- iam not even betting on dallas , iam just bettin on the nasty emails your sending me , so iam gonna turn the tables on you dallass is a lock lock lock , hey what if my lock wins? your gonna say i make them all win ,your gonna email me , hey if what they lose your gonna say i jinxed it , you hecklers are so 2 faced , now that dallas is a lock lock , you probably dont know what to pick! i gotta pick for you GO PICK YOUR NOSE ITS A LOCK ! LOCK THERES A BUGAR IN IT i proably jinxed your nose too and put it there GL GREEK you stupid clowns cmon email me iam feeding off it now

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

New England UNDER 48.5. You all know what happened by now.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

kc cause strictlycounterfitsavant said i called it a lock

how stupid i call dallas lock too , and green bay , at this rate , i might as well say lock to the team i want to lose -- ps keep all the nasty emails cmon iam gonna get even

t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greek,

Why are you getting a kick about this "lock" business. If your not betting the Dallas game, why even come on here and stir things up. I have read a few of your threads, and it's very childish. You have to get a life, your enjoying these negative feeback too much. Poeple are not taking you seriously here. Your comments are even in the wrong thread. This is why I don't get on here as much as I use to. It's people like you!!!!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    how stupid i call dallas lock too , and green bay , at this rate , i might as well say lock to the team i want to lose -- ps keep all the nasty emails cmon iam gonna get even
    greek you could not pick a winner if your life was on the line, I do like Dallas tonight but since you called them "a lock" my chances of winning have decreased.

Tres
    Tres's Avatar Become A Pro!

college football

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t2wentyfou4r View Post
    You have to get a life, your enjoying these negative feeback too much. Poeple are not taking you seriously here. Your comments are even in the wrong thread. This is why I don't get on here as much as I use to. It's people like you!!!!
    I'd be really surprised if Greek isn't in the BTP contest. Our liberal open door policy is starting to test my patience when people like him start flocking here.

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was golden until last night, a non recommended 8 game teaser that went like this: ($100 was paying $1500)

Jags +4
    Titans -2 1/2
    Texans Pick
    Steelers Pick
    Giants +2 1/2
    Colts - 4 1/2

Good so far eh??? Then....

Packers +3 (DAMMIT!)
    Cowboys -5

So depending on the "Boys", the pack possibly cost me my week

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

ya packs def f'd u ovaaa sry bud

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    ya packs def f'd u ovaaa sry bud

One of those situations where I had a meeting at 8PM last night, so I was feeling pretty good heading in after listening to the opening drive, they were moving the rock with ease, the DE playing with passion........then came the fumble by Jones on the 3 I believe; then the feeling started to surface; they could have put the bears away early, but they made mistakes and it bit them in the ass. Then it bit me in the assss

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

The game that screwed me was Mia @ Hou. With very little punting you would think that the over 43.5 might have a chance, nope no way. 9 field goals and only 2 touchdowns. left 1 field goal away from winning.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Denver

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Teasem View Post
    I was golden until last night, a non recommended 8 game teaser that went like this: ($100 was paying $1500)

Jags +4
    Titans -2 1/2
    Texans Pick
    Steelers Pick
    Giants +2 1/2
    Colts - 4 1/2

Good so far eh??? Then....

Packers +3 (DAMMIT!)
    Cowboys -5

So depending on the "Boys", the pack possibly cost me my week
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Get them next time. but Buffalo will win

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RageWizard View Post
    The game that screwed me was Mia @ Hou. With very little punting you would think that the over 43.5 might have a chance, nope no way. 9 field goals and only 2 touchdowns. left 1 field goal away from winning.
    Had same bet with you, those hurt.

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Thanks for jinxes Green bay. They should have won that game. To many turnovers.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I'm mad all the favorites won except Carolina and Chicago......

I thought Atlanta and Miami had a chance to pull an upset on the road. Miami would have won if Trent played the whole game and Atlanta got 5 turnovers plus excellent field position the whole game and still lost.

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Mine was GB