strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Chiefs

Im just wondering why everyone in this forum likes the chiefs so much. They are coming off beating the chargers on the road and they are still dawgs to the jaguars. This game should be chiefs minus 2 not the other way around. I feel like this line is a little funny be careful everyone

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

exactly that's why everyone's on the chiefs. Sharps lose this one by betting on the chiefs and the square bettors wins this bet.

I'll take the Jags with thier run D

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

I think the Chiefs are very very overrated. Give me the Jags

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont really have a read on the game was just wondering why everyone was all over the chiefs. when they are home dog against a team they should be favored against

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not gonna touch this one. I think people like the Chiefs because they showed life vs. SD and they're at home. All I remember is that JAX beat Denver on the road in their last game and I thought DEN was superior to KC.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

When Huard throws the ball well, it stops defenses from keying on LJ. Huard looked good last week, and Johnson had a breakout game (for this year) with 125 yards. As long as the offense is decent, I like the Chiefs' chances at home as the defense has been good all year.

Also, this line is not surprising at all. In fact, I thought Jags would be -3 or -3.5, as Chiefs are percieved to have the biggest dropoff in talent of any team in the NFL since last season. Remember, they were only -2.5 at home vs. Minnesota.

Odrod
    Odrod's Avatar Become A Pro!

that's a game I refuse to play.

I have kc in my pool, but I willl not put money on it.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beating the Chargers last week and KCs tough home field record are two factors in KCs favor, but KC still has a lot to prove. Jacksonville is coming off a bye just after beating Denver (at DEN).

This is a tough game to call, and I would have to swing towards JAX with the points teased.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teams coming off the bye ? to put it mildly >>> aint no joke .
    The #s tell us that .

Like the Jags .
    Last edited by EJandV; 10-07-07 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Like:

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 teams coming off a bye /rest/more time to prepare,practice,work on weaknesses = to pull out the can of whup azz :

Titans =
    Saints =
    Skins =
    Jags =
    We all know to look for no less than a 2 - 2 finish here , leans more to the 3 - 1 .