bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Santana Moss-OUT this week Vs. Detroit

Skins backers better pray that Keenan McCardell can fill this void. I personally don't think so though.

ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -- Washington Redskins receiver Santana Moss didn't practice Friday and is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against Detroit.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I seen DOUBTFUL players dress up on Sunday and play. So there is still a slim chance he plays. But I wouldn't rely on it.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lions ML is my big play of the week with or without Moss playing for the skins.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with Steve. Lions were a ML play for me regardless of who suits up for the Skins.

Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Report from yahoo sports:

Oct 6 Moss ran sprints at full speed on the sideline Friday, although he's doubtful for Week 5, according to the Washington Post.
    Advice: This seems to increase the chance Moss will play this weekend, although if he does it's likely he won't be at full strength and won't play the entire time. Moss has been bothered by a groin injury. The Redskins were off last week.

Man I hope he plays this sunday, dont want to see my boys take the field with the likes of james thrash and keenan mcardell I wont be betting the game, but good luck however you play it. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

sed on what I saw of him running routes on the local news I have a suspicion he plays

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very strange that the line would not move off the -3.5 for the Skins ?
    I dont get it .

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

*** Saturday Update *** WR Santana Moss (WAS) There was a bounce in Santana Moss' step yesterday. "I feel great," the Washington Redskins' No. 1 receiver said yesterday after he missed practice again but ran routes for the first time since he strained a groin on Sept. 23 against the New York Giants. "I ran pretty good. That's all I wanted. I did what I had to do today. I ran some routes [without coverage]. That's a different kind of route [than if] someone's pulling on you. But the speed I ran it at and putting your foot in the ground and planting, everything was great." HC Joe Gibbs was not nearly as optimistic, terming Moss doubtful and reiterating twice that he hadn't practiced. "It might be a situation where he warms up before the game [and plays] and it might not," Gibbs said.

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

October 7, 2007, 12:07 ET
    Washington Inactives

Summary: QB Mark Brunell (3rd QB), WR Santana Moss, TE Cody Boyd (R), G Rick DeMulling, G Randy Thomas, DT Kedric Golston, DT Ryan Boschetti, CB David Macklin