forex
    forex's Avatar Become A Pro!

carolina / n.o.

I like carolina su this game. N.O has nothing going for them besides sympathy.

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Panthers V Saints: Okay so the Saints cannot run and the D is poor. However this is finally a good match for Brees. At home against a team which struggles against the pass. Panthers will pound and throw to Smith but this is a breakout game for the Saints. They win by 7. PLAY 2 STAR Spread Saints –3

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by forex View Post
    I like carolina su this game. N.O has nothing going for them besides sympathy.
    Now, I'll grant you that New Orleans seem to be on the fast tract to nowhere. But what, exactly, do you think the Carolina Panthers have going for THEM?

They have QB issues. Jake has elbow issues that might require surgery. I think it's becoming clear that it wasn't just the O-Line in Texas that kept David Carr from being a good NFL QB.

They haven't been able to run the ball which has been the hallmark of John Fox coached teams.

They play with NO passion on the defensive side of the ball. Their safety play has been, to quote Dead Head Bill Walton, HORRIBLE, simply HORRIBLE.

Carolina might get well against New Orleans, but...

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

How can you pick this game when you don't know who is going to be the QB for Carolina? I would never bet a game with Carr.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    How can you pick this game when you don't know who is going to be the QB for Carolina? I would never bet a game with Carr.
    You'll get no argument from me!

cooljw
    cooljw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully the Saints got some things worked out over their bye week.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

As far as the Saints go, to quote our smart president, fool me once... shame on you, fool me again... shame on... uhh, can't get fooled again!

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    As far as the Saints go, to quote our smart president, fool me once... shame on you, fool me again... shame on... uhh, can't get fooled again!
    I agree however even the Saints have to win a game they are not the RAMS. This is just a good match up for them.

Play them Saints