Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2M's Week 4 Plays...

Well guys the first 3 weeks were pretty darn good to me... I know I haven't posted since week 1, but week 2 and 3 for the most part were pretty darn solid... I ended up having just under 7 units on the Patriots/Chargers game in Week 2... I bet pretty much everything under the sun on that game... Pats 1st quart, Pats 1st half, Pats TT OVER, Pats -4.5, Pats 3rd quart, and Pats 2nd half(which I really didn't like, but played it)! Was a very profitable game indeed!!! However, the Bears and the Saints really did me in on back-to-back nights this past weekend... Let's see if we can get back on track with these plays... Shout outs to my boys IMGV and NEVADASIDE!

Really like this one... Gotta give credit when credit is due to my man IMGV on this one... Let's cash this son a b*tch!
    3* 10 pt teaser
    Dallas -2
    Indy +.5
    SD -1.5

1* 10 pt teaser
    Green Bay +9
    Pats +3
    Pitt +4.5

1* Dolphins -4
    Following a couple good leads from several of you sharps on the forum... I have looked into this game pretty hard as well and have really come to like the play... Trent Green is playing pretty well and Ronnie Brown is running the ball pretty well... I like the Fins covering the small spread @ home against an improving Raiders team... Should be interesting with Culpepper starting now!

2* Colts -9.5
    I know everyone is probably gonna say well the Broncos have Dre Bly. Finally someone to cover the other side of the field for them. It has always been when these two teams meet, whoever Champ is not on, will get all the balls... How will Manning throw on 2 of the best corners in the league? All day long my friends... I'm sorry, I don't care who is out on the field, if you give 18 a week to study defenders tendencies in different situations he is gonna pick them apart all day long... I'm WAY MORE impressed with our win @ Tennessee last week after the way the Titans played @ New Orleans on Monday Night... The Titans have a very solid club! Anyways, the Colts will be pumped to be back in the dome and it definitely will be rockin on Sunday... I like the Colts to win by DD on Sunday and cover for us!

.5*(+500) 6 pt teaser(tryin somethin crazy here just for the hell of it)
    San Fran +8
    Tampa Bay +9
    New England -1
    Pitt -.5
    Detroit +9

Well, there we have it... May add a ML play on the Buccaneers because I think the Panthers are shvt!

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Let's Go Horse!!!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 09-26-07 at 10:16 PM.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

YO P2M, whhhhhaaaaatzzzzzzzzzzz up!

A big GL as always to you this Sunday man.

PS: I had a couple crown & cokes, 3 darts hit the phin & 3 hit DarthVader......I'm stayin clear o that one myself. You & imgv on it... so I'll probably be eatin my words from im's post on MIA.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thanks for the mention bro. It's great having you on this forum.

I like all your plays and wouldn't be surprised if you swept the board. I think Indy destroys Denver.

GL my friend.

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

great info on those teams, Good luck this week. keep up the great job.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I like most of your plays. And I always love the random crazy teaser thrown in at the end lol.

STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your plays especially the 3 game 10 point teaser.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks fellas... Hope that everyone has a great week as well!

Adding:

1* Tampa Bay Bucs +3(-120)
    1* Tampa Bay Bucs ML(+135)

Really like this one as well... Think the Bucs D should be able to hold the Panthers Offense in check... Panthers might be better off if Delhomme doesn't play... He showed signs of being better this season in their first game, but that was against the Rams... Garcia seems to fit in really well with this Bucs offense and the Cadillac has been runnin the ball pretty well too! Think the Bucs take this one Sunday!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

GL with the Bucs man.

I can't call that one, feel like the game will be decided in the 4th QTR and turnovers might make the difference.