Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I Know We've Asked This Question Before But ...

How long can da' Bears live with Wrecks Gross-Man playing QB?

He is absolutely KILLING them.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

what else is there?

After Grossman what is left? Griese? He is a washed up old QB with a record of losing. Orton? Weren't Bears fans looking for his scalp and screaming for Grossman a few months ago? The Bears are going to die with Grossman because they should have gone after Leftwich when he was available.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

leftwich no good either

banged up too much

I thought orton limited mistakes although he wasn't a big scorer
    also griese in and the bears would have a winning record IMO

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grossman needs help

Grossman has the ability to be a great QB. The problem seems to be that he lacks confidence, and all the Bears fans screaming for his head just seems to make things worse. I wonder if Rex has considered seeing one of those sports psychologists? With the whole "good" versus "bad" Rex thing, possibly a head doctor could bring out the "good" Rex and bench the "bad" Rex.

Regardless of what the Bears fans think, the Bears coach will do what he wants.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by jon13009 View Post
    Regardless of what the Bears fans think, the Bears coach will do what he wants.
    Which is, of course, exactly what Lovie Smith gets paid for. As has been stated, it's not exactly like they've got Johnny U., Joe Montana, and Dan Marino sitting on the bench waiting to take his place.

I know that he has publically supported Rex. "He's our QB. What's our record with Rex as our QB? etc.
    But you gotta know that behind closed doors when the coaches, Lovie feels like .

The Bears are two games behind the Packers. I know it's early and I'm not convinced these Packers are the second coming of the Vince Lombardi's Packers, but if things don't get better....Lovie will have to do SOMETHING, won't he?

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    Which is, of course, exactly what Lovie Smith gets paid for. As has been stated, it's not exactly like they've got Johnny U., Joe Montana, and Dan Marino sitting on the bench waiting to take his place.

I know that he has publically supported Rex. "He's our QB. What's our record with Rex as our QB? etc.
    But you gotta know that behind closed doors when the coaches, Lovie feels like .

The Bears are two games behind the Packers. I know it's early and I'm not convinced these Packers are the second coming of the Vince Lombardi's Packers, but if things don't get better....Lovie will have to do SOMETHING, won't he?
    his name is Cleo Mcdowell not Lovie Smith

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

They really need a new QB...