imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BIG TEASER for WEEK 4 in the NFL

SD - 2.5 or -3
    IND PK or +.5

and ????????????????????

Let's discuss who we will use with them.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    SD - 2.5 or -3
    IND PK or +.5

and ????????????????????

Let's discuss who we will use with them.
    The Pats +4 would be solid here man... I like the Pats minus the points even if it goes to 7 or 8!

SD -3
    Indy +.5
    NE +4

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Careful the Bengals looked alot better last night. I watched this game and they did very well in one of the toughest places to go to.

The Pats will lose this year at some point and the Bengals D however bad can generate TOs wyhich even though the Pats are much better this is one where I think the Bengals will cover if not win.

They where so close to winning in Seattle last night

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

BOL with your cover if not win theory, I don't see any letdown with NE here. MNF is another spot for this team to shine. Belichick will have this team 110% ready for this game and at this point in the season on national tv, if your not betting NE, I wouldn't bet anything. NE's D is getting better by the week and if Cleveland can hang 51, what do you think Brady will do? I think NE rolls by DD here again.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

DAL w STL w/o SJ.

sportsmaster
    sportsmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    BOL with your cover if not win theory, I don't see any letdown with NE here. MNF is another spot for this team to shine. Belichick will have this team 110% ready for this game and at this point in the season on national tv, if your not betting NE, I wouldn't bet anything. NE's D is getting better by the week and if Cleveland can hang 51, what do you think Brady will do? I think NE rolls by DD here again.
    couldnt agree more. After the cheating scandal this is another time that Bellichick can prove to the world how good the Pats are. Brady to Moss all game....but #85 will be entertaining