djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

What do you guys think Micheal Vick is doing right now?

A. At home playing Madden.
    B. Partying hard before sentencing
    C. Working out
    D. Depress and stressed at

MickyMoose
    MickyMoose's Avatar Become A Pro!

D

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably trying to find ways to spend his money that don't involve funding illegal dog fighting operations.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who gives a ****? You can take the thug out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

isn't he training for pro wrestling?

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Setting up a new dog fighting ring on Second Life.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

answers A and D .

DoctorX79
    DoctorX79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Hes stealing houses with OJ

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Trying to figure out ways of avoiding becoming Big Bubba's new "girlfriend" when he gets sent to the big house - and hoping he doesn't drop the soap in the shower.

Skankdog
    Skankdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is what I do not understand. Vick knows he has to go to jail. So why not go ahead and go and get it over with. He is prolonging the situation. My ass would already be behind the bars. What a D umba ss!

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Skankdog View Post
    This is what I do not understand. Vick knows he has to go to jail. So why not go ahead and go and get it over with. He is prolonging the situation. My ass would already be behind the bars. What a D umba ss!
    The judge set his sentencing date at December 10 (I believe). This wasn't Vick's call at all. Now, whether or not he could have asked the judge to move it up to expidite matters, or how favorably the judge may have viewed such a request, I do not know.

Spyder31
    Spyder31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

its funny that people think Michael Vick is a thug. No where near it. And you cant go to jail until youve been sentenced. Funny comments!

Sportsgirl

Firstly, anyone who finds entertainment in the cruel treatment of animals is a thug - this is a fact not up for dispute.
    Secondly, when your own defense attorney's offer up 12-18 months in prison pending sentencing - you're definately going to jail. The judge in this case asked Vick if he was certain he wanted to plead guilty, as the sentencing aspect would be soley in the hands of said judge. When a judge offers that, you're going down - and deservedly so.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I hope the gutless, spineless member of the human species is listening to a dog barking off in the distance somewhere, and I hope it's a sound that haunts him the rest of his life, as well as the rest of the lives of the other worthless pieces of poop that were part of the deal with him.

Skankdog
    Skankdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

spyder,
    you can request the judge to start sentencing at once or you can ask the judge to move up the sentencing date. Michael Vick is a Thug that only wants to blame everyone around him and his upbringing. I agree with him on the last part. Another Pro athlete that thinks he is above the law and likes to show how cool he is by his decisions. I think however, he should not do more than 6 months. I think anything over 6 months is not really fair. I would love to see the last person sentenced in this such of a case. By the way, without looking it up, how many of you can name the other three involved. Yep, that is what I thought. 6 months in Jail with 2 year suspension from the league. Let us see how close I am to this.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Probably enjoying his millions.

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Skankdog View Post
    By the way, without looking it up, how many of you can name the other three involved. Yep, that is what I thought. 6 months in Jail with 2 year suspension from the league. Let us see how close I am to this.
    Quanis Phillips, of Atlanta, and Purnell Peace, of Virginia, and Tony Taylor.

But I work for a newspaper ...

I get your point in this, although, it is unlikely that any of the three could have participated in this activity without Vick's money.

I think he gets 2 years - but gets out after 6 months. It's hard to say what the NFL will do with him - especially when they don't suspend cheaters.

atakdog
    atakdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    Quanis Phillips, of Atlanta, and Purnell Peace, of Virginia, and Tony Taylor.

But I work for a newspaper ...
    Smart, knowledgeable, literate chicks are hot...

(Am I impressing you yet?)

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    I think he gets 2 years - but gets out after 6 months.
    I'm not a lawyer and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

But I think you have to serve 80 or 85% of your sentence in Federal system. He can serve like the last 6 months in a half-way house, I think. But he's going to do more than 6 months in jail. He bankrolled the entire operation. He was the last one to plea. And even though the others defendants had priors, I think Vick will get the most jail time.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think he's book all the action on the prison fights once he gets there.

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    I'm not a lawyer and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

But I think you have to serve 80 or 85% of your sentence in Federal system. He can serve like the last 6 months in a half-way house, I think. But he's going to do more than 6 months in jail. He bankrolled the entire operation. He was the last one to plea. And even though the others defendants had priors, I think Vick will get the most jail time.
    I forgot to push the sarcasm button when I said he gets 2 years and serves 6 months. I always seems like that's the way it works.

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by atakdog View Post
    Smart, knowledgeable, literate chicks are hot...

(Am I impressing you yet?)
    Nope - because smart, knowledgable, and literate are virtually redundant and, as a college graduate, I prefer not to be called a "chick." Makes me feel like a some kinda NASCAR fan with a skoal can imprint in her backpocket.
    But I do appreciate the sentiment

411's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi , do you all think it is any different people fighting roosters than dogs ? Second , do you think it is different killing animals for sport like so many do in that hunting is a normal thing for people that hunt . Hunting is a sport to many . Why is hunting normal for so many while others think it is something thugs would do ?

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    I hope the gutless, spineless member of the human species is listening to a dog barking off in the distance somewhere, and I hope it's a sound that haunts him the rest of his life, as well as the rest of the lives of the other worthless pieces of poop that were part of the deal with him.
    AMEN WILLIE, as a dog owner I register your opinion 100%

hunting for sport

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    AMEN WILLIE, as a dog owner I register your opinion 100%
    So you disagree and look down upon anyone that hunts for sport killing animals ?

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by 411 View Post
    So you disagree and look down upon anyone that hunts for sport killing animals ?
    Being a nonparticipant in both of these activites, I am guessing here. But, I would say the difference lies in the torture aspect. With dogfighting, there is a training regimen and also the fighting itself that inflicts torture, and sometimes, mutilation, upon these animals, which we as humans have domesticated. By this domestication process, most dogs have a need for the affection of a human and the companionship also, so it is torture beyond the physical and pushing even further into a mental torture because these animals are being trained to be what they are no longer.
    As far as hunting goes, the intent I suspect is to shoot and kill on a mostly immediate basis. While I won't pretend to understand what it takes to be the kind of person who looks at something and determines that they have the right to take its life away - and to further find sport or entertainment in doing so - I don't liken it to dogfighting.

SG , I detest killing animals myself . Humans think they are superior to animals and so they kill them thinking it's cool . I can't stand that mentality and would like to hunt those people that do it and see how they like it .

Willie Bee

I have hunted and fished, and in fact took several nice trout out of the bay this weekend, came home with nearly eight pounds of fish already filleted and neatly packaged in roughly one-pound vacuum-packed bags ready to be made into fish tacos. And despite being very cool with hunting and fishing as sport, and being an avid meat eater, what Vick did -- That sport -- is a completely different subject like sportsgirl said.

EJandV

Roosters are not as cool as dogs Willie , is that what you are saying ? People have deer heads stuffed is cool because they dont fetch your paper ? Clue me in bud ?
    have to add >>> almost forgot and because they dont act like they are happy to see you , yeah .
    If that was a factor I would be thinking of mounting your head on my wall Wille .
    Try to keep it real .
    Last edited by EJandV; 09-18-07 at 06:15 PM. Reason: add truth

EJandV

This is similar to the abortion debate that will never end , those people against are passionate about their beliefs to the point of being crazy alot of times . What you are saying Willie it seems you come across like you are just right (you agree with sportsgirl) and there are no room for opinions . I could tell you I think it is inhumane to kill animals to mount on your wall , that would be just my opinion.
    You may have been raised to hunt and mount and sell those animal heads , then what ? You are a dog lover , me too . People that fight dogs ? People that fight roosters ? People that kill , stuff and mount ? It is your right to agree or disagree but keep in mind that is only your opinion and A Room on any subject could be split with 2 different views .
    My conclusion other than opinios r like azzholes so a person shouldnt act like they are God and others are just thuggish , sick or lost , is this >>> When in Rome do as........................ You were not raised in Rome and you guys value dogs as special just like me but to come down on people that may have been raised in Rome is unfair . I know this will be too real , and deep like always .
    ( people need to go through some turmoil to learn , to reflect , to grow .)
    Last edited by EJandV; 09-18-07 at 10:01 PM.

Willie Bee

Keep your day job, EJ, because you're no good as a mind reader. I've never had any any animal I've hunted or fished mounted as some trophy. No different than those trout I caught who were feeding on minnows. The only thing you got right was it was my opinion.

EJandV

Was speaking more to the masses and was a general reflection of life and human condition in this country , not so much pointing towards what is inside your heart WB .
    People from other countries have different value systems .
    They make women cover their heads in public , they fight animals and that is a learned behavior , so what . People are raised differently in this country, that simple reality is in a way closely associated to comaparing the values someone has in this country that was raised differently or hangs with a crowd raised opposite from the judge the fake ass commonwealth attorney and your God fearing Quaker aunt thats had 3 abortions but has seen the light now and hates men . lmao . In the usa people are very pompus and spoiled and always think they are right on everything . Generally speaking of course .
    I dont believe in fighting dogs for $ but to come down so hard on Vick here in the good ole usa I think is the biggest joke of all time .
    People in general are two faced and break the law in ways every day but mask it and cover it up and cant wait to come down on someone else when they get caught breaking a law . FACT <<<< I cant stand hypocritical esp in higher up positions in our country and believe me , politics is corrupt , the people that are suppoed to be the good examples , so what does that say ? Keep it real man . (what I write is a small example of a bigger picture ) .
    Last edited by EJandV; 09-18-07 at 07:58 PM. Reason: add

EJandV

Why would it matter if you had an animal mounted that you killed Wille , that is not the point . The point is people say one thing and do the other which to some may be just as bad . They would hang Micheal Vick but then would come right back and say its okay to mount an animal or run a red light maybe killing someone , the list is so long of law breakers that minimize their actions it is astounding . Yeah they never get caught . (Like Bush ) lmao
    Esp when people can make money they (would) do many many things that are the same as fighting dogs , wrong is wrong .

EJandV

Wille B. , why is dogfighting a felony in only 48 states ? What are the states it is not a felony in ? Those people in the states where it is not a felony must be more like Michael Myers or Jason ?
    Note : I once moved and found another place to live when living on my own because the owners association all of the sudden said my dog weighed to much after I lived there for a year and a half . It was me or the dog , so me and my G-Shep moved asap .
    My dog only bit 2 people when I lived there and scooped up a couple lil dogs in her mouth not to hurt the dogs just to show who was boss (they never knew my dog had done anything wrong) . She did draw blood from a jogger and a neighbor of mine so I had to go to the hospital with them and pay for my dogs aggressivness . She bit the neighbor because she sensed fear.... I love dogs more than anyone could ever imagine and would probably do time (no hesitation) if someone messed with my dogs , straight up .
    What state is dogfighting a misdemeanor and why ? ANYONE KNOW ?
    Last edited by EJandV; 09-19-07 at 01:01 AM. Reason: add facts

DoctorX79
    DoctorX79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Hes opening a chineese restaurant!!(anyone want a chineese hotdog?) LOL

12 Last