seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Punishment!! Seattle ML and CHI/KC over

Both of those games would have completed separate 3 team parlays for me. The betting gods waited until the final seconds to take them both from me. SA and Hass acting like they have never practiced a handoff, and Hester have a punt/kickoff touchdown called back and KC threw INT in the end zone, and fumbled their last drive inside the 15 yard line. Anybody else was burned or got lucky because of these two games? I am trying to get them both out of my head so that I can move on to next week. Still hurts.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 09-18-07 at 06:08 PM.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Seattle was brutal. Holmgren looked like he was going to explode after that turnover/loss. No excuse for these guys to screw that play up. Unreal.

I still like Seattle in the NFC, but Hasselback seems to be making more stupid plays as he gets older.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes had the same 2 to make parlays keep flying and would have just needed yanks sunday night , sea and chic -12 and the over 35 Xed my paper all over the place . Was not good at all .
    The truth is there are bad unbalanced days sometimes so you do have to stick with what you know and it will cash sooner than later .......

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Seattle was brutal. Holmgren looked like he was going to explode after that turnover/loss. No excuse for these guys to screw that play up. Unreal.

I still like Seattle in the NFC, but Hasselback seems to be making more stupid plays as he gets older.

I am almost over it. Almost. Holmgren should be upset.