SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 2 NFL Picks

Week 2 NFL Picks
    Bears -12
    Herman Munster and company, I mean Rex Grossman, are going to shred a pitiful KC team. The Bears held LT to basically nothing on the ground, LJ isn't going to fair much better. Neither of them are into a rhythm yet, and certainly won't establish one this early on versus this defense. The Bears roll at home.

Cincinatti -6.5
    Carson looked spotty sure, but it had more to do with that Ravens defense. I like them to win this one more decisively. As far as I'm concerned, Romeo could put in any of his quarterbacks, it wouldn't make a difference.

Rams -3
    Don't get me wrong, I think the Rams are in for a bad year. I love Marc Bulger and I do think he'll put up good numbers, but there are too many deficiencies on defense for this team to even hit .500 this year. At home though, we'll give them this one in a game likely decided by 7.

Seattle -3
    One of the best line backing cores in the NFL, I love Shaun Alexander and Matt Hasselbeck here, I think Leinart will continue to struggle here coming after an unimpressive loss to the 9ers. Leinart has a lot of potential, but he's outmatched in this one.

Saints -3.5
    Forget about how bad they looked against the Colts. No one was beating Peyton Manning that night with his defense putting a stop to the run, not Tom Brady, no one. Saints have a bounce back week and light up the Bucs in Tampa. I picked them last year in this spot following a loss, and they went into Tampa Bay and took care of business, they will do it again here.

Dallas -3.5
    Dallas' defense has a lot of question marks, but so does the Miami Dolphin backfield, they are going to get shredded by TO and Witten, Romo is going to put up points. The Dallas o line looks good, Romo has a quick release and is going to pick on the Miami secondary. Dallas simply has too many weapons to work with here.

YTD : 4-2-1
    *really 5-2-1, but I did not post last weeks 1st MNF selection so I won't log it here.

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

BOL.

I have bad start last week went 1-3 take this week off and will start over next week. I like to bet on underdog in NFL seemlike 1st 2 weeks so many fav. Your card with all 6 Fav. gl bro.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck bro. I'm on cinci with you.

mp

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by White_Tiger View Post
    I like to bet on underdog in NFL seemlike 1st 2 weeks so many fav. Your card with all 6 Fav. gl bro.
    Couldn't pull the trigger on a dog in these games, the only one I realistically could have talked myself into would be Arizona +3, but we'll see how it goes. I may pick some upsets for Sunday or Monday Night, best of luck to you also dude.