Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Sunday's Front Page NFL Picks (Sep 16)

Play Vikings at Lions Over 42

Game Time: 09/16/2007 04:05 PM -
    By: Shawn Torrey | touthouse.com

Minnesota's Adrian Peterson got his NFL career off to a rousing start last week, and the Lions have a potent offense themselves. Play the Over when the Vikings travel to Detroit.

A pair of potentially explosive, yet far from mistake-proof, offensives will hit the field in Detroit this weekend when the Lions host the Minnesota Vikings.

Adrian Peterson proved to be all that was advertised and more in the Vikes' win over Atlanta last week, and the Lions' offense looked like it might finally live up to its expectations this season by hanging 36 on the Raiders. That said, both of these teams are known to have their troubles with turnovers, as well as both leaving something to be desired on defense.

This matchup has all the makings of a high-scoring affair. Last year these two combined for 50 points in Detroit, and the Over has appeared in four of the past five meetings. This number will only rise the closer we get to Sunday so I suggest that you jump now. Play the Over.

Free Pick: Vikings-Lions Over 42

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

NFL Week 3 Picks

Game Time: 09/16/2007 04:15 PM
    By: Dividend Doug | dividenddoug.com

After playing the full board last week in the NFL with winning results, Dividend Doug is scaling back with just four plays this time, including an upset with Tampa Bay on the moneyline.
    In week one, Dividend Doug took the entire parity driven NFL schedule and came out ahead against the spread.

This week, I have decided to take a different attack. Let’s focus in on a couple of matchups this weekend that I find favorable:

Tennessee (+7) vs. Indianapolis
    Sunday, Sep 16, 1:00 p.m. (ET) CBS
    Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves and anoint the Colts the championship just yet. This is a tough road game for a defense that is not consistent at stopping the run. Additionally, let’s not forget who coaches the Titans before you go running off making Tennessee a 7-point home dog. One unit.

Carolina (-6½) vs. Houston
    Sunday, Sep 16, 1:00 p.m. (ET) CBS
    A new zone blocking scheme makes the Panthers running backs a force, opening up the play action pass that Jake Delhomme masters. Carolina coach John Fox will also get inside Matt Schaub’s head making for what should prove to be a major mismatch. Three units.

Tampa Bay (+170, ML) vs. New Orleans
    Sunday, Sep 16, 1:00 p.m. (ET) FOX
    Look for New Orleans to bounce back, but so should Tampa Bay. An interconference rivalry at home makes this a must-win for Tampa Bay, so take advantage of a desperate coach attempting to save his job.

Oakland (+10) at Denver
    Sunday, Sep 16, 4:15 p.m. (ET) CBS
    I look for Denver to win this game. However, the combination of a bounce back performance by a good Oakland defense and a confused but still growing Jay Cutler will keep this game closer than Broncos coach Mike Shanahan would prefer.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with all of your plays except for TB ML. I think NO comes out hungrier and pulls off the W. TB's CB's are slow and won't matchup against NO.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

ya same i dnt see tb winning but im going wit all the rest