imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I imagine this teaser will be very popular with bettors this week.

PITT: PK
    DEN : PK
    CHI : -2

Does anyone have this wagered on already? Anyone see any weakness in this teaser?

Thanks in advance

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post

Does anyone have this wagered on already? Anyone see any weakness in this teaser?

Thanks in advance
    I do NOW, IMG! Have been tryin to stay away from teasers this season, but the 10 pointer you nailed last week got me looking @ em again... This one looks real good as well... Bears D @ home will roll the Chiefs, Denver should have their way with the Raiders @ home, and the Steelers should easily take care of the Bills, who have NO OFFENSE AT ALL!

I think we cash this one brotha! I just threw 2 units on it... Good lookin out!

imgv94

We do have three solid teams at home playing weak teams on the road.

Raiders-Buffalo and KC. Three bad teams.

imgv94

BTW I have one unit on this one.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

call me crazy, but I think the weakness of that teaser is Grossman -2

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

He will make sure not to screw up in this game. If he does Chicago will riot.

austintx05

Quote Originally Posted by moneyplays View Post
    He will make sure not to screw up in this game. If he does Chicago will riot.
    yeah, just like he "made sure" that he made sure not to screw up the last half of the 07 season?

dmp
    dmp's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it. I took almost the exact same teaser, except I have CIN at +3 instead of DEN.

moneyplays

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    yeah, just like he "made sure" that he made sure not to screw up the last half of the 07 season?
    Hey, I hate Rex more than anyone.... Chicago would be a great football team if they would just get rid of him and get someone half decent. I don't let my emotions get in my way of making skrilla. Fact is their defense hasn't lost too many steps. Their offense is of course a different story. This is why I am going to stay away from betting on this game unless is part of my teaser.

Oh and they are playing KC. It would be pretty hard to lose to them with all the holes they have on offense.

BOL,
    mp

austintx05

Bears still have a good defense, otherwise they would be a last place team. They were a product of a very easy schedule last year and losing Thomas Jones will kill them this year, IMO. Herm is buildng a very good defensive team in Kansas City, believe it or not.

moneyplays

Cedric Benson put up good numbers last year. He actually averaged the same amount of yards as Jones just had half the attempts. Could he fumble less? Lets hope so when I have money on them. I agree with your comment about KC's defense. Their corners are the only thing questionable I see. They are getting old.

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post

Thanks in advance
    Great match up for Denver with their good running game v a poor run D. Also the Denver D should deal with the Raiders. However the Raiders have a potential to fire on Off if Denver allow it to stay close. I would say this is a very good bet though.

Can't see how the Bills can score any points against the Bears so surely this is a Lock

Okay this one I don't feel to good about. I rate the Bills Off as having some ability. The steelers should win but there is always a chance Big Ben will forget which colour his team play in

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I like it. I took almost the exact same teaser, except I have CIN at +3 instead of DEN.
    dmp,
    That's the way I went as well. But I think both teasers will win.

Doc

Peyton2MarvinN06

No way that the Bears lose @ home to the Chiefs LOUSY offense! The fvckin Texans Defense held them to 3 last week... I think the only way the Chiefs get on the board this weekend is if they take a Rexy pass to the house or the Bears have them buried so badly that they pull the defensive starters! Bears in a rout! I think they will cover the 12, but I'm not laying 12 with Grossman @ the helm!

imgv94

call me crazy, but I think the weakness of that teaser is Grossman -2
    Completely agree. Grossman is night and day. When he plays bad, he looks like the worst QB I'ver ever seen

KROTCHECK
    KROTCHECK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey imgv94 and PeytontoMarviN06.......I have not been here in along time but its good to be back!!!!!!! I love ur 3 team teaser......i got 3 units on it........gl

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

Bears still have a good defense, otherwise they would be a last place team. They were a product of a very easy schedule last year and losing Thomas Jones will kill them this year, IMO. Herm is buildng a very good defensive team in Kansas City, believe it or not.
    They played all the division winners in their conference from the previous season. What more do you want? Herm is building nothing in KC right now and he should have never taken that job....

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by KROTCHECK View Post
    Hey imgv94 and PeytontoMarviN06.......I have not been here in along time but its good to be back!!!!!!! I love ur 3 team teaser......i got 3 units on it........gl
    Good 2 See you my brother.. Hope you stick around

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Looks pretty safe. Hard to argue that Chi, Pit, or Den will lose on Sunday. Still, I feel wierd because I'm betting against these 3 ATS and I feel at least 2 will cash.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just a devil's advocate point of view ... Denver would be the weak link if you ask me. The Broncos really should have lost last week to a weakly offensive team in Buffalo. Oakland actually showed something offensively last week, albeit against Detroit. Culpepper might be an upgrade at QB if he plays for McCown. That being said I don't think OAK has won @Denver in years, so cashing this one is pretty solid!

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Call me crazy but I don't like the Pitt leg of that teaser. Pittsburgh has their first game of the season this week and Buff is coming off an emotional loss at home with a high motivation factor in Everett. The other two look real solid on paper.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bside View Post
    Call me crazy but I don't like the Pitt leg of that teaser. Pittsburgh has their first game of the season this week and Buff is coming off an emotional loss at home with a high motivation factor in Everett. The other two look real solid on paper.
    You're crazy.

No, I like any 6 point teasers involving Indy, Cinci, Chicago, Pitt. Any combo of those teams on a 6 pointer works for me. I do like the 3-teamer IMGV suggested, however.

As for Chicago... C'mon guys. grossman is bad, but they're playing the Chiefs. The CHIEFS. At Chicago. Home opener from last year's NFC Champs. They held down LT and they'll lock down on LJ. As worried as I am about Samie Parker and Dwayne Bowe making big plays...

Brotherwo
    Brotherwo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bside View Post
    I was waiting to read someone say the weak part of this teaser was Pitt. I agree with your post completely, the bills have the fire power to put up the points. The question comes can they control willy parker since they couldnt control travis henry last week. I think game will go in the under and the pitt will win by 6 or 7, making this the closest teaser buster of the 3. Coming off a last second loss vs. a blow out, i prefer the fierce disappointment to motivate

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

That is a great teaser and looks to be a slam dunk...
    However, I remember back to a teaser last season where I had the Jags (when they were a playoff candidate still), Pats and Colts - all at HOME, and all were 'pick' situationsor better and all 3 lost.

imgv94

I think Pitt is the weak part of the teaser as well.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by KROTCHECK View Post
    Hey bud, glad to have you back in action... This one will cash for us tomorrow man! Best of Luck to you in all of your plays!

IMG, have you rolled on any other plays bud?

My card is as follows...

3 Team Teaser(10pts)- 3 units
    Pitt +.5
    Denver PK
    Chicago -2

Carolina -6.5 1 unit
    I'm sorry, but the Texans are getting way over valued in this one... Yeah they looked good last week, but C'MON, they played the freakin Chiefs! Peppers and company will have little Matty Schaub scramblin for his life tomorrow! Panthers looked good last week on the road and will continue to do so manana!

Dallas -3 1 unit
    Starting to not like this one anymore... It looks good on paper, but am severely worried about the Dallas D... Miami D can more than likely slow Romo and the Dallas O... I see this one being exactly a field goal game for some reason... Hope I'm wrong, but we shall see...

Cincy -6.5 1 unit
    Browns were exposed in all areas of the game last week against Pittsburgh... The Bengals looked very solid against a great Ravens defense on Monday... I know that Cincy got some guys pretty banged up in that game, but Derek Anderson is not gonna be the answer for the Browns in this one... I know its only the 2nd game of the season, but just let Brady Quinn start and let him get his NFL bumps and bruises out of the way! Bengals by a couple scores tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

imgv94

Thanks P2M!!

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I got the Bears -2- but lets hope Grossman does'nt screw it up
    Good Luck everyone

imgv94

If Grossman plays like Shit it will be time for Griese.

imgv94

Looks like Denver is going to be the side that ****s it all up.

imgv94

we won