threesixmafia
    threesixmafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Week 2 leans (Hit all 15 bets Weeks 1)

ummm can anyone explain to me y the seattle line is at -3....to arizona. what did hasselback and alexander get into a motorycyle accident?

Se -3
    NO -3.5
    Houston +7
    bengals -7
    dallas -4

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

It would be cool if you posted your picks prior to the games so we can see em. Nice job on hitting 15 bets week 1.

sirwinzalot
    sirwinzalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Yeah, and I hit the Power Ball last Wednesday. How do you come in here and say you hit all 15 plays week 1 NFL and this is your first post? I have no time for liars.

threesixmafia

cause it's the first time i even thought about posting in a sports forum. and after hitting them i feel qualified enough to. i could care less if u believe me or not. i'll post my picks from now on, make sure u do so, and we'll see who's a liar.

you want me to list? i could easily go to bodog and copy and paste my bets lmao if u want it e-mail me. i do understand it's hard to believe though

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

15 picks, wow that is amazing. Let me see the rough
    probability of that is about one chance in 32,000.
    My goodness you are good. Please post them this week and
    good job. Hope you had a parlay

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like your bets 36 but idk bout Houston

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i tink ima do a 5 dolla 15 team parlay...would b fun...i like also i actually dn bout dallas tho i think miami gets the best of em..but i do like houston

threesixmafia

i need to clarify it i made 15 bets, but like over half of those bets were parlays. those involved 9/9 teams that i got right.

GetMoney
    GetMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

9 for 9? I havent lost a bet in 9 months.

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by threesixmafia View Post
    ummm can anyone explain to me y the seattle line is at -3....to arizona. what did hasselback and alexander get into a motorycyle accident?

Se -3
    NO -3.5
    Houston +7
    bengals -7
    dallas -4
    Ignoring the bitter

Seattle looks great as the D is good and Ari O Line will not allow them to run. Ari D looked better than I expected but when it mattered failed. Seattle by 7

Saints. I watched the Tamapa game and thought they where better than expected but took some injuries in that game. If Saints play like we thought they might then they will cover. But that Tamapa D is good. Will decide latter

I would leave Houston as they beat a poor team and if you check the yardage stats from that game they where not as good as the score suggests. Carliona mutch better than I expected. I would not touch Houston

Even though I didn't rate the Bengals too high on week 1 they are playing the worst team in the NFL. Sure the benegals will put some points on here

Dallas. Loving this one as the skins where all over Miami week 1 and their off sucks ass. Okay the Dallas D looks much worse than expected but I am all overe this one.