ela4952
    ela4952's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vikes! Oh yeaaa

soo vikings win this year righttttttttt!!!!!!!!??????

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 10:50 AM. Reason: image does not exist

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

tavaris jackson for mvp! FTW!!

toober89
    toober89's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha............dont think so

ijrod21i
    ijrod21i's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Favre comes back, yeah. If T-Jack is at the helm, probably not.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Favre or no Favre, the Vikes do not go to the Superbowl. Peterson tailed off badly at the end of last year, and the Vikes had to depend more and more on Farve. That is not a good sign for them. They play the AFC and NFC East. They get to play Dallas and the Giants at home, while traveling to the Jets, New England, New Orleans and Philly. That is certainly a tougher schedule than they played this past season. I also look for Green Bay to be improved from last year's version. Who knows about the Bears, but Chicago is 8-1 S/U at home against Minny in their last 9 games.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 03-23-10 at 09:56 AM.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Farve or no Farve, the Vikes do not go to the Superbowl. Peterson tailed off badly at the end of last year, and the Vikes had to depend more and more on Farve. That is not a good sign for them. They play the AFC and NFC East. They get to play Dallas and the Giants at home, while travelong to the Jets, New England, New Orleans and Philly. That is certainly a tougher schedule than they played this past season. I also look for Green Bay to be improved from last year's version. Who knows about the Bears, but Chicago is 8-1 S/U at home against Minny in their last 9 games.
    I think the Bears started to click at the end of last season, so between them and Green Bay Minnesota will probably have some trouble. Also, last year's turnover light, heroics heavy season from Favre is extremely unlikely to be repeated.

I think Minnesota will be lucky to return to the playoffs.

vanc
    vanc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Long season. Let's see the draft first.

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

With farve????

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Vikes had better find someone that can play QB and real soon. Favre may be good for another year, but that is about it. The Vikes have absolutely no other QB on their team. T-Jack is worthless. The entire organization is just waiting to see if Favre, "Mr. Int in January" is coming back or not. If Favre does not come back, the Vikes will be very lucky to sniff the playoffs. Now we all know how tough it is on any team to lose their franchaise QB, but when you have plenty of early warning like the Vikes have now, and fail to do anything about it, that is just an organizational failure.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

the packers will be the dark horses this year in the nfc

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

I agree, about the packers. I don't know what "dark horses" means, but I'm inclined to think that is an incorrect assessment. The Pack was a very strong team last season, and I see them improving this season. The Vikings are also very strong, but I wouldn't be surprised if they got swept by the pack in the upcoming season.

I must add the caveat that minnesota's starting quarterback will affect the outcome and I don't know who it will be.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Vikings should be a good team and a contender, but it's tough getting the Lombardi title.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

I think they can certainly win it all this year

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by iwantcougars View Post
    the packers will be the dark horses this year in the nfc
    The Packers were the dark horses LAST year! haha

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The Vikes had better find someone that can play QB and real soon. Favre may be good for another year, but that is about it. The Vikes have absolutely no other QB on their team. T-Jack is worthless. The entire organization is just waiting to see if Favre, "Mr. Int in January" is coming back or not. If Favre does not come back, the Vikes will be very lucky to sniff the playoffs. Now we all know how tough it is on any team to lose their franchaise QB, but when you have plenty of early warning like the Vikes have now, and fail to do anything about it, that is just an organizational failure.

The Vikings are playing to win now. They don't care about 2011-12, they are playing to win in 2010-11.

TJack isn't all bad. He did take them to the playoffs before Favre came to town. He can take them to the playoffs after Favre.

Don't forget the Vikings had planned on entering 2009-10 with TJack and Rosenfels. They aren't any further behind than that without Favre.

Terrible analysis BigDaddyQH.

podunk
    podunk's Avatar Become A Pro!

they need a running back that can hold on to the ball

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

and it wont b LT

gbp4
    gbp4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

not if favre comes back but when..he will be back but not until camp has been going on for a couple weeks..

Bannit16
    Bannit16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

bears didnt start to click, and even if they did they have a whole new coaching staff.