AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

priest holmes

KC is and has been my favorite team

but they are dicking holmes over and giving him no respect at all

I would like to see him go to denver so he can run all over KC's weak ass offense

I would love to see him come back and then we would have a good NFL story to tell instead of the mike vick bullShit

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    I would like to see him go to denver so he can run all over KC's weak ass offense
    I thought Holmes was a running back.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

How are they dicking him over? All reports indicate he's been unable to keep up with the others physically, still he's been allowed to train at his own pace and hasn't been outright cut. They gave him an opportunity like everyone else in training camp, in part out of respect for being KC's all time leading rusher. I believe he will be cut before the season, but KC shouldn't be knocked for that.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Priest Holmes career is all but over right now. Even his dad said he won't be nearly as good after that injury he endured.

AC1318

I watched him in training camp He doesn't look like he is missing a step to me. Beside the fact he wants to play. Herm edwards is sometimes a dlck on a power trip.
    In any case I hope they release him and denver gets him so he can spank KC rush defense.
    If he has the heart to do it he will be a successagain.
    Did you see the other backs they are giving a chance to play in pre season edwards better give them stickum for their hands.

AC1318

can't make heads or tails of the situation

he says he is frustrated not to be in practice

but in the same paragraph states he doesn't want to participate

He will probably play this year only edwards won't let the cat out of the bag just yet

johnson now that he is paid will get injured as this usually occurs after a big contract is signed.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

My honest opinion is that Priest Holmes was nothing more than a pawn for King Carl. Carl probably called Priest when LJ held out and said you want to earn your paycheck, get up here and act like you are ready to go. Obviously, it didn't work since LJ got what he wanted. Isn't it amazing how Priest is no where to be seen now that LJ signed. He was on talk radio everyday for the past month here in KC prior to that. Just my opinion.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

AC, here's my opinion on Holmes: the PUP status is a big deal. If he comes off, he has to take up a roster spot. If he stays on, there is an extra roster spot open. Priest isn't going to play special teams so carrying a 4th tailback who doesn't play special teams and is likely to be regulated, at best, to a goalline or 3rd down type back, ties the Chiefs hands a bit.

I'd love to see the dude make a comeback. I'm just not sure that it will be with KC. One thing is for sure in my opinion: if he doesn't dress or play in the final preseason game, he will be either cut or kept on the PUP until Week 7 or 8 of the season.

E

buzzsawl
    buzzsawl's Avatar Become A Pro!

preist needs to me a Bear

He could split time as soon as he got there. Then prob. win the starting job.