sirwinzalot
    sirwinzalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

What is up with this line in San Diego/St. Louis Contest?

Why is this line moving so much? Am I missing something? I like St. Louis getting points at home here, and trying to figure out if I am missing something here. Don't see why San Diego should be favored. I know they have a new head coach, but I will take my shot with a home underdog, unless there is some vital info I am missing, but this line movement scares me and I might hedge out.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

The Chargers are a very public team, and it could be that the squares are using regular season logic in preseason (NEVER a good thing), and expect San Diego to bounce back strong after a home loss.

As for me personally, it is hard for me to gauge this game at this time, as I want to try and find out more on what Turner's intentions are here. My gut feeling is that the home dog is usually a good play in preseason, especially if Turner continues Schottenheimer's tendancy of giving his stars very limited action (or none at all in the case of LT).

By the same token, this line movement is probably not all because of square money, so if I can't find any more info, I'll just pass.