OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

superbowl picks from others & facts

THE LEGEND post his sb play 18-4 in sbs

My overall Superbowl record on this platform is now 18-4 over the last 22 years. Still not too shabby.

problem pointed out to me

Hence, my official selection for Superbowl 58, is Kansas City + 2.5.

wrong spread it- 1.5 and -2

another fact him and Brandon lang last year and this LOST
    Agreed 100%. And pro bowl left guard out again for KC is big and Niners have Javon Hargrave - Bosa 1-2 punch there. Niners will try and lock down Kelce with double team. They 100% can not allow Kelce to be a factor. I believe you WILL see a different Niner D on Sunday, literally schematically and figuratively in Energy and Desire.

This is a defining moment for Shanahan and Lynch and Niners organization, and a chance at redemption for players and a first SB ring for majority.

Taylor Swift Will Not Lose

KC by 6
    GL
    @FL i Have Them By 12+ Or Greater LFG

FL is poster fred Leanord

Mahomes has unreal playoff ATS and SU stats..through 13 playoff games so far..it's pretty much a losing proposition going against him..We shall see Sunday..
    What number is she so I can identify her on the fi4eld of play
    other poster said 69 lol
    FACT :San Francisco’s zone running game this year: 1st in yds/carry.
    KC vs zone runs: 31st in yds/carry allowed.
    and played the WAY better teams (it’s not even close) come playoff time
    i still think it will be close
    27-23
    kc
    FACT : The chiefs don’t have a better offense than the 49ers and it’s not even close lol. Stats don’t lie. In fact, the chiefs don’t have a better offense than either of the teams the niners faced in the playoffs so far. The niners averaged 28.9 ppg(2nd in the nfl) chiefs averaged 21.8 ppg (15th) in the nfl.

KC went 4-4 in their last 8 regular season games with losses to the Eagles, Packers, Bills and the Raiders in a home week 16 matchup in what was a must win game at the time as the 2 seed was still up for grabs.
    4 wins came against Raiders with O,Connell, Easton Stick and the Chargers, Zappe and the Pats and lastly Browning and the Bengals.
    Not impressive at all, the 8 game stretch to close the season.
    FACT :
    Teams with a SOS differential of 10+ are 11-2 SU since 2004. Just sharing some information. 49ers had way tougher sos

FACT:
    Through 57 Super Bowls, teams wearing white jerseys have hoisted the Lombardi Trophy 37 times. The color of the jersey was mostly insignificant prior to the 2004 NFL season. Since then, teams wearing white jerseys have seen a staggering amount of success. In the past 19 Super Bowls, the team in white has a 16-3 record in the Super Bowl.

49ers are wearing WHITE

another FACT i read some poster in thread asked when does Don Juan make his pick other guy replied HE dosent make his PICK until THURS or FRI before the SUPER BOWL

Hello he posted it today WED

OldBill

more here to view

FACT : #1 Defense in NFL is the 49ers Chiefs ranked 14th by
    www.nfl.com › defense
    Last edited by OldBill; 02-07-24 at 08:50 PM.

OldBill

more here to view

FACT : #1 Defense in NFL is the 49ers Chiefs ranked 14th by