budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

carolina new orleans

carolina ml +220

gl if you're on carolina

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

not a bad play...I would have taken the points though. good luck and hope you cash!
    Points Awarded:

budwiser gave Da Manster! 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

budwiser

thanks. this is a wild one

how's bryce young going to do he's looked like garbage so far

saints have a lot of injuries. carr starting but he got off concussion protocol, says his shoulder is ok but we'll see. hill is out.

obviously not your #1 matchup but it was hard to find anything i really liked this week. considered bills but it didn't hit all my checklist

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

I feel the Saints are garbage but will cover today.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    I feel the Saints are garbage but will cover today.
    you're right

bryce young is incredibly bad today

1st half 3/15 29 yards and a pick

There was never a chance. can't win them all wrong on this one gl

budwiser

2nd play today chargers -3

gl if ur on chargers

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Bears are on the clock with No. 1 pick. Carolina won't win another game. They are beyond bad.

Interim coach is another idiot, jumping up and down on a missed NO FG in the first quarter.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Bears are on the clock with No. 1 pick. Carolina won't win another game. They are beyond bad.

Interim coach is another idiot, jumping up and down on a missed NO FG in the first quarter.
    yeah it's frustrating

carolina more yards and more ypp end of 3q. threw it twice on 4th and short with one of the worst qbs in the game. blocked punt for td

but, no excuses. luck is part of the game.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

I don't know how much of this game you watched, but I think the Panthers were the right side, at least with the points... Taking them moneyline was a little ambitious but the final score didn't really tell the story.

The Saints' first touchdown was on a punt block. Then you had the Panthers with a 1st and goal at the 1 yard line in the 3rd quarter that they settled for a field goal rather than a touchdown. Later in the same quarter the Panthers doinked a 41 yard field goal off the upright that would've cut it to 14-9. This combined with multiple failed 4th and shorts, not to mention jumping offsides when the Saints were ready to punt on 4th down. The Panthers actually ran the ball well all day. After the all the miscues the wheels just fell off in the 4th and the score swelled but they were right there for the most part.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I don't know how much of this game you watched, but I think the Panthers were the right side, at least with the points... Taking them moneyline was a little ambitious but the final score didn't really tell the story.

The Saints' first touchdown was on a punt block. Then you had the Panthers with a 1st and goal at the 1 yard line in the 3rd quarter that they settled for a field goal rather than a touchdown. Later in the same quarter the Panthers doinked a 41 yard field goal off the upright that would've cut it to 14-9. This combined with multiple failed 4th and shorts, not to mention jumping offsides when the Saints were ready to punt on 4th down. The Panthers actually ran the ball well all day. After the all the miscues the wheels just fell off in the 4th and the score swelled but they were right there for the most part.
    agree. is what it is

i.got lucky with the bama winv ga i can't find luck today that's the breaks

I'm taking a break from posting here. i can't stand arguing all the time with people. it messes with my head and my picks obviously suffer. i get told stuff like why are you posting too much, have you ever watched college football. i don't have time for mental games anymore who's up who's down who's right who isn't who gives a s

I'm not at the age to be able to deal with it anymore

I'll be back i don't know when. gl fellas. if you want to follow I'll be on twittet

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

The right side cashes. Panthers weren't it.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    The right side cashes. Panthers weren't it.
    Shocking reply from a Saints fan.

I don't wear jerseys. I know that a team that barely amasses 200 yards of total offense and is laying 6 points is not the right side, doesn't mean they can't cover given positive variance.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

bad bet Panthers are dumping games they want top spot for drafts i faded them almost every game after that win

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    bad bet Panthers are dumping games they want top spot for drafts i faded them almost every game after that win
    Of course you did, Bill. You're a legend!!!!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    They gave their top pick to the Bears so it doesn't even matter. Oops, try again.
    Points Awarded:

Str8Mush4Life gave Eddy Munny 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.