dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michael Vick Al Quaeda Fund Raiser

South Carolina Inmate Hits Michael Vick With '$63,000,000,000 Billion Dollar' Lawsuit Alleging Al Qaeda Ties

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned.

Jonathan Lee Riches filed the handwritten complaint over "theft and abuse of my animals" on July 23 in the U.S. District Court in Richmond, Va.

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and “used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government.”

The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year.

“Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes,” Riches writes in the complaint.

Riches wants $63 billion dollars “backed by gold and silver “ delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina. Riches is an inmate at the facility serving out a wire fraud conviction.
    Related

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

That is absolutely the best. Vick's got WMD's.......thats the best.

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/...athan_file.pdf

hahaahahahahahahahahahaah

michael used drugs in school zones

michael vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes.

ahahahahaa
    Last edited by dodif; 08-15-07 at 06:12 PM.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta love our US judicial system where you can sue anyone for anything and probably file it written in crayon on a napkin.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

36 zillion dollars..18 zeros..do u want that in 20s or 50s?

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This has got to be the oddest thing to me I have seen in a long time... Our media is goofy... straight up man... WTF is this sh*t... I am starting to get insulted because they must think we are some really stupid people... Notice they never mention how they tie him into AL CIAeda...they just say he used dogs to eventually get missles for AL CIAeda... There is just garbage here alleging him to anything... He is going after Vick based on WHAT.? Based on he said so...?

This is like me saying the mods are making money off of books who welcome US bettors to eventually get missles for AL CIAeda... How do I know..? That's not important..they just are...

If I was Vick I would hire whoever was incharge of those insurance companies that launched their own investiagtions and tell this guy going after him (Vick) to get f*cked...

Last edited by ShamsWoof10; 08-15-07 at 10:33 PM.