StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Wild Card hot take

Now that there is some early stability in lines, what are your thoughts? You don't have to commit, just pick and/or lean. I'll go first.

49ers -10
    Chargers Jags under 47.5
    Buffalo -11
    Giants Vikings under 47.5
    Bengals -6.5
    Cowboys -3 (looks like it'll go to 2.5)

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Good luck Stackin

• Seattle/San Francisco: Divisional games are usually close. Seattle made it into the playoffs in the last minute in the last game in a game played in another city. Seahawks are loose and are playing against a Rookie QB. 49ers 37-17
    • Los Angeles/Jacksonville: First playoff game for both starting QB's. Jacksonville at home. These teams are even in almost every position. Austin Ekeler is the difference. Chargers 27-24
    • Miami/Buffalo: Another divisional game. Miami beat Buffalo in Miami and had a late lead in Buffalo in the rematch before losing a close one. Will Tua be playing? How is Tyreek's ankle? How is Waddle who limped off the field late in the game yesterday after being horse collared? Can my Fish shock the world and win in Buffalo? Sure. Am I biased? Sure. Any given Sunday. Dolphins 20 Bills 51
    • New York/Minnesota: This has all the makings of a shootout. No weather conditions to worry about. Giants keep it close but Vikings pull away. NYG 23 Minnesota Vikings 33
    • Baltimore/Cincinnati: Another divisional game and their second meeting in a week. Who's playing QB for the Ravens? Obviously that makes a difference. Even if Jackson plays, how good will he be after being out for so long? Regardless who is behind the center, the Ravens fall short. Too much Burrows, Mixon and Chase. Cincy 30-17.
    • Dallas/Tampa Bay: Dallas on the road in the playoffs with Prescott at QB. Not a good combo. Boys 19 Bucs 29.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7307

Tampa Bay has been playing bad football for months. They are not going to get a new OLine in 1 week. Plus their secondary has been bad as well. Dallas is the play regardless of Brady.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Tampa Bay has been playing bad football for months. They are not going to get a new OLine in 1 week. Plus their secondary has been bad as well. Dallas is the play regardless of Brady.
    Normally I would think you have good points, Dallas can't give the ball away twice in the first 5 mins and leave a 20 yard, or less field and that's before Dak has thrown any INTS. They are the better team, I think right now but that don't always = wins.
    Last few years Dallas has been as bad as Viks at throwing games away in late season and playoffs!
    Its a no play for me but Dallas knows how to lose this time of year!

DwightShrute

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The world must be coming to an end that's two things, in two days, we agree on!!!!

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Last rookie to win a playoff game?

Russell Wilson in 2012