007D
    007D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4127

N.F.L Saturday LET'S GO

K.C. Chief's at Oakland Raiders+ 9. Both Saturday Day Game's. 2nd Game Tennessee Titans +7 at Jacksonville Jaguars. LET'S GO!!

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

You taking the points or working some type of parlay/tease? I have a few different things going on but nothing individual (except raiders +6.5 1H pretty small)

007D

Single Games. I Got Raiders Live +12 For another Unit. I like Both Games . I think the Raiders take to the Chiefs to Be Honest where it is a Good Game. Tennessee Titans I Really Like. ALSO. Think they SHOW UP. Today. Should Be a Hell of a GAME

flakeandbake

Got you. GL. I got Chiefs ML & Raiders +21.5 in the plays I mentioned. Had thought the Raiders would play them tough as well and liked that Waller and Jacobs have been healthy the past couple weeks. But starting to ponder how McDaniels got away with sitting Carr and going with this unproven nobody

007D

Good Bets.. If K.C. Chiefs go ahead one More Touchdown. I'll Jump in for a Unit On the R a i d e r s. I Still think they Play em' Tough. Enough.

flakeandbake

Also classic how the Chiefs are about to dance into the playoffs as the #1 seed after losing to the Bills and Bengals H2H this year. Unless the league wants to admit they fixed the end of the bengals/chiefs game for betting, then I’m not sure how they can be justified as the #1

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by 007D View Post
    Good Bets.. If K.C. Chiefs go ahead one More Touchdown. I'll Jump in for a Unit On the R a i d e r s. I Still think they Play em' Tough. Enough.
    I hope the raiders keep it close and Chiefs squeak it out for both our sake. I just can’t see the Raiders taking down the ML/ the NFL letting them show them up here but they have all the pieces (except at qb which is why I have KC ML)

flakeandbake

Aka my hands are sweaty as a MF with this Raiders 1H spread (added 1H live 8.5 & 10.5)

flakeandbake

… and that’s why I usually just shut up

DIRTYDOG1
    DIRTYDOG1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

Quote Originally Posted by 007D View Post
    K.C. Chief's at Oakland Raiders+ 9. Both Saturday Day Game's. 2nd Game Tennessee Titans +7 at Jacksonville Jaguars. LET'S GO!!

Hey hey....I am on both Saturday doggies as well...good luck to the both of us!!

Jim

007D

LET'S GET IT... The Roughing the Passer Call F'D the Regular Point Spread. That is Why People Hate the Chiefs. NOT Because they are the BEST. Of Course they are Good, BUT", they ARE the New England Patriots with the Refs. That Roughing the Passer Call was Bogus as F and the Chiefs would have had to Punt inside there OWN Endzone. If you watched the Denver Broncos Game Last Week. The Refs single Handily handed the Chiefs the Game. Stole it From the Broncos. 3 Ridiculous Calls . The Sutton Catch that they Called Pass Interference on Was one of the Worst Calls this YEAR. The Broncos would've went up 2 Touchdowns and would've Won the Game on just that.

007D

I'm Going to Play Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars - 3 -120 First Half. 5 Units. They ARE More Lethal and Tennessee is TOO One Dimensional. ONLY have 1 Unit on Tennessee and I Won't GO with the One Dimensional OVER the More Dynamic Team AFTER the Chiefs GAME. 3-2 Record Overall On the YEAR. LET'S GO!!
    Last edited by 007D; 01-07-23 at 06:53 PM.