Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Life isn’t fair. It’s a league built on more than a few players that got shafted. You seem to have no problem with black people getting their land stolen from them historically. You were anti against giving them their land back but now you fight for the 700k nfl role player? Make up your mind
    No, I don't have a problem with black people getting "their" land stolen from them "Historically"

You have a video of this happening?

Because I can show you 1000's of videos of black people taking back what they believe is theirs.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    If a guy isn't breathing then yelling and running for equipment seems perfectly appropriate, does it not? Now if he started crying and praying, then that's inappropriate.
    What I do know.... is now everyone doesn't want to play football anymore. It will be the official NATIONAL FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE NFFL. Why can't people call it a FREAK ACCIDENT... and move on? But no... we have people rethinking everything... and now saying... well sh## I could of died? Oh really?? Age 5 til Age 25.... (they just now thought of that) ya think? It's a violent full contact sport.... with superior speeds... this isn't basket weaving.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    you have no clue what u r talking about when i take a sh-t it sounds like u. then it gets flushed & u & yours bath in it.
    Goduke is one of the resident SBR weirdos that does nothing here but spew Crazy Liberal nonsense.

He is one of those people that thinks everyone is entitled to roam the earth as the please because we are all "Immigrants"

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 965

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Dog eat dog indeed, but shit rolls down hill (God, I hate that line, but it applies) and Goodell is atop of the shit hill.
    Correct. He’s a puppet though. Jerry Jones and the crew can send our thoughts and prayers and all that BS but they want their money and these guys are suiting up.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

you have no clue what u r talking about when i take a sh-t it sounds like u. then it gets flushed & u & yours bath in it.
    Your response clearly shows I know exactly what I’m talking about. And if you really can prove my statements wrong do it. You couldn’t though, your low level of intelligence response showed wonders

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No, I don't have a problem with black people getting "their" land stolen from them "Historically"

Because I can show you 1000's of videos of black people taking back what they believe is theirs.
    So you are a hypocrite. Understood. Keep crying about your football, you will accomplish nothing and you will be at the mercy of whatever your nfl daddy wants to do. And you will sit there on Sunday and take it, and pay them, and give them your time and resources. They have beaten you and you can only cry about it afterwards.

goduke

Goduke is one of the resident SBR weirdos that does nothing here but spew Crazy Liberal nonsense.

He is one of those people that thinks everyone is entitled to roam the earth as the please because we are all "Immigrants"
    You only wish you had more people like me around so that someone could hear your voice instead of you crying on SBR about the fairness between one football player and another. How small time are you?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

What discussions? Are they going to cancel the league? My god, he’s not on the same team as Hamlin even

Kermit

So you are a hypocrite. Understood. Keep crying about your football, you will accomplish nothing and you will be at the mercy of whatever your nfl daddy wants to do. And you will sit there on Sunday and take it, and pay them, and give them your time and resources. They have beaten you and you can only cry about it afterwards.
    You only wish you had more people like me around so that someone could hear your voice instead of you crying on SBR about the fairness between one football player and another. How small time are you?
    And right on cue, here is the "Weirdo" with his "Weirdo" takes.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32441

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Correct. He’s a puppet though. Jerry Jones and the crew can send our thoughts and prayers and all that BS but they want their money and these guys are suiting up.
    Of course they're suiting up.
    This Burrow news 'story' is a non story.
    All he said was there were side discussions, that implies an OT talking to his DE and saying something to the effect of "Hey, maybe it might not be such a good thing if we played this weekend"
    It's not like the 55 Bengals in the locker room all took a behind closed door formal yay or nay vote.

Not for nothing, are Jerry and Kraft and the rest of the billionaire club running the big top circus, or is Goodell the real shot caller?

Oh sure Jones, Walton, Kraft, and the rest sign the players checks and all, but the owners know Goodell is the goose that laid the golden egg.

Call him evil (and I do) call him the devil, call him whatever you want but know this, the man is a business genius, the likes I've never seen before, and that includes Bezos, and Bloomberg, and down the line, but it was Goodell who got that Euro money, it was Goodell who got Bezos to severely overpay for that world class shitty Thursday night package, it's Goodell who made each and every owner a billionaire.

As long as Goodell is drawing breath the owners will all genuflect to him.
    Truth

goduke

And right on cue, here is the "Weirdo" with his "Weirdo" takes.

Rather be the way I am then cry in an SBR thread about how my football games aren’t fair in terms of scheduling. Schmuck

Kermit

Rather be the way I am then cry in an SBR thread about how my football games aren’t fair in terms of scheduling. Schmuck
    You have "Scheduling" confused with "Fairness"

And no one is "Crying" over it. Pointing out potential problems over decisions isn't "Crying"

"Crying" is something that you probably do when you get pulled over for speeding and you cry to the cop "This land is our land, speed limits don't exist!" while you are getting tased.

I've seen your weirdo types before.

goduke

You have "Scheduling" confused with "Fairness"

And no one is "Crying" over it. Pointing out potential problems over decisions isn't "Crying"

"Crying" is something that you probably do when you get pulled over for speeding and you cry to the cop "This land is our land, speed limits don't exist!" while you are getting tased.

I've seen your weirdo types before.
    I follow the law and follow medical guidelines. The only one that has shown evidence of thinking they are smarter than professionals is you.
    And you are bitching on a sports betting forum about a game where someone almost died but you would rather make sure there’s a W or a L. Life isn’t fair, accept it and move on. You aren’t changing it because you are weak and insignificant

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153600

the players who don't want to play shouldn't play, however no play = no pay

as long as that's understood, i don't see any problem, everyone has free will

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

They don’t need to. They developed a talent for many years while you were screwing off and they are reaping the benefits because of it. You are a cog in the wheel who has no voice and they have a voice and you are so triggered about it
    That's true but nfl players don't put in any harder work than the majority of people, they just happen to be blessed with good genetics. There are guys who never played a snap of football till they were 18-19 yrs old and made it to the nfl. I wouldn't call that hard work or talent. I'd call it being 6'6 290 and can run a 4.5.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

America belonged to Indians and indigenous tribes -- black people were never native to america, they were brought here from Africa.

Black kings in africa were actually some of the very first slave owners in human history.
    Points Awarded:

hawkwind gave Goat Milk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 965

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Of course they're suiting up.
    This Burrow news 'story' is a non story.
    All he said was there were side discussions, that implies an OT talking to his DE and saying something to the effect of "Hey, maybe it might not be such a good thing if we played this weekend"
    It's not like the 55 Bengals in the locker room all took a behind closed door formal yay or nay vote.

Not for nothing, are Jerry and Kraft and the rest of the billionaire club running the big top circus, or is Goodell the real shot caller?

Oh sure Jones, Walton, Kraft, and the rest sign the players checks and all, but the owners know Goodell is the goose that laid the golden egg.

Call him evil (and I do) call him the devil, call him whatever you want but know this, the man is a business genius, the likes I've never seen before, and that includes Bezos, and Bloomberg, and down the line, but it was Goodell who got that Euro money, it was Goodell who got Bezos to severely overpay for that world class shitty Thursday night package, it's Goodell who made each and every owner a billionaire.

As long as Goodell is drawing breath the owners will all genuflect to him.
    Truth
    Fair. Follow the money!

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That's true but nfl players don't put in any harder work than the majority of people, they just happen to be blessed with good genetics. There are guys who never played a snap of football till they were 18-19 yrs old and made it to the nfl. I wouldn't call that hard work or talent. I'd call it being 6'6 290 and can run a 4.5.
    You can blame good genetics on a lot of things though. You could say someone who is smart had good genes. You could say the son/daughter of a billionaire has better opportunities. But this is all life. The haters in here that are insignificant because they didn’t chose the right path or didn’t learn to perservere and achieve high goals think they have the knowledge to what is right and wrong. A lot of nfl players or athletes had to work crazy hard to achieve what they have. No one can say Tom Vrady was blessed with skills about many other quarterbacks. Many have natural talents much better than him but he outworked them all. The people on this site bitching don’t outwork anyone. The ones not bitching understand what it takes to achieve high goals and that’s why they aren’t. The funny thing about all of it is if the whiners on here didn’t watch football then these guys wouldn’t have a platform but they do watch and they allow this platform and then they get jealous about it. It’s pathetic.
    Last edited by goduke; 01-05-23 at 02:03 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is Burrow a pussy??

He might be losing respect in locker room after all this

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

My uncle drives for Pro-Disposal. A few years ago, they pulled one of his regular guys off of his route and put him on another route with another driver. Later that day, the guy(who was only 19) and the other driver were picking up a dumpster. A cable snapped and the kid got crushed between the dumpster and the truck. He died from the horrific accident.

https://wjactv.com/news/local/man-ki...johnstown-area

Everyone knew the kid and liked to work with him and they said that he would do anything to help. My uncle was pretty shook up over what had happened considering that the kid was supposed to be working with him that day doing their recycling route.

Everyone continued to pick garbage that day and the rest of the week, and no one missed work.
    that is a crazy story. that poor kid.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

they should take week 18 to administer players the antidote to the vaccine
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave manny24 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    the players who don't want to play shouldn't play, however no play = no pay

as long as that's understood, i don't see any problem, everyone has free will
    agreed. that would make it a lot simpler. no one has a gun to your head to play this weekend.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15325

I think they should just go ahead and cancel the season. Maybe even the next one as well.

jjgold

Emily good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    I think they should just go ahead and cancel the season. Maybe even the next one as well.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

NFL triggers SBR posters so much. It makes me laugh.
    It is fascinating how much control this sport holds over people and how some people care so deeply about the smallest things these athletes do.

TommieGunshot

Let these NFL Pansies & Wimps quit & get a real job working 40-60 hours a week for $50-70K a yr bringing home 25-40% less after deductions for taxes, ins, pension & more get 2 wks off aftr 5 yrs & 6-10 sick days & down to 6-8 holidays. FNFL
    They are allowed to do that and no one is stopping them, if that's what they want. For now, they are choosing a job that pays more and has different working conditions.

TommieGunshot

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Couldn't this be said about any person who has had any succuss in any human activity? They just happened to be blessed with good genetics and nothing about working harder than anyone else.

jjgold

Most of these guys never worked a real day in their lives nor could

They would quit in 1 day

These clowns pampered 24 hrs a day

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

They would quit in 1 day

probably wear gloves when they do tree work Coach

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

They would quit in 1 day

Wildly untrue statement. Most of these guys could outwork you in any activity. Be better than this JJ. Dont be like some of the obvious idiots on this forum. A majority of athletes work incredibly hard throughout their life to play at this level. I would bet my life you or 99% of this forum couldnt get through 1 training camp workout

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Damar woke up and he is talking great news….now can we please stop hearing about it…I don’t care when he takes his first shit

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    they should take week 18 to administer players the antidote to the vaccine
    lmfao

Kermit

Wildly untrue statement. Most of these guys could outwork you in any activity. Be better than this JJ. Dont be like some of the obvious idiots on this forum. A majority of athletes work incredibly hard throughout their life to play at this level. I would bet my life you or 99% of this forum couldnt get through 1 training camp workout
    Jesus Christ. YOU are the obvious idiot on this forum.

goduke

Jesus Christ. YOU are the obvious idiot on this forum.
    I've seen your conspiracy laden uneducated rants on here over the years. If you thought i was smart I honestly would be worried. Your opinion and your reasoning on this forum is trash so I appreciate that you think I'm an idiot. Dont miss picking up my trash cans on Tuesday

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 227

I've seen your conspiracy laden uneducated rants on here over the years. If you thought i was smart I honestly would be worried. Your opinion and your reasoning on this forum is trash so I appreciate that you think I'm an idiot. Dont miss picking up my trash cans on Tuesday
    And if while he is picking up your trash can he falls down and goes into cardiac arrest, will you stop working for 2 weeks and tell all your friends and family to stop what they are doing and push for the rest of the city and country to stop doing anything because "nothing else matters but kermit in these tough times"?

First 123 Last