what i mean is when a team steals a game by doing something like fooling other team and gets the win kaboom next week 100%

heres the games i remember and it was Giants who lost s/u and ats at home

they played at cardinals but late in game as cardinals reported did something against cardinals and fooled the cardinals with some kinda trickery stealing the game

next week they are home - 8 vs seattle 1 pm they are romping in 2nd half all of sudden hassleback goes down in comes back up whitehurst and WINS the game! found it 2011 -1 @ cards wins 31-27 home -9.5 1pm vs seattle s/u lost 38-25 and cards again came up empty at vikings +3 dog hammered 34-10 and that was 4th loss in 6 game losing streak

next game Eagles playing at cowboys get fumble and that was turning point for them to get a score

but fumble ruled NO said eagles never had control and gave cowboys the ball back and they go on to win the game

i watched every angle of replays and just said yup yes cowboys lose next game

think it was 1995 MNF won huge after that fumble 34- 12 home - 13.5 vs the 49ers s/u lost the game never had a lead lost 38-20

another game stolen Patriots sb losers at Tenn no flags thrown 3 clearly pi not called titans setteled for FG's as +4.5 dog next game Patriots home opener - 15 vs the Cardinals KABOOM s/u lost the game yes i found it 2012

@ Tenn win 34-13 was a -5 chalk home -13.5 s/u loss to cardinals 18-20

then the INT that was ruled a TD from scab refs Seattle vs GB mnf cant find year but next game seattle s/u lost game huge and packers warned refs at home they be watching closely all calls packers won game but blew everyones money out the window -9 chalk wins by 1 point and that was the end of scab refs next game tnf reg refs put in and ahhhhhhhhhhhh every thing back to norm

the scab refs where i think got bets in and when it was gray area call they went the other way

because they knew they would not be there for long getting minimum pay for 3 weeks and we just had to know to take the dogs

ummm thats it as i said doesent happen often but stealing a game in nfl just gets paid back instantly