OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

MNF reminder when lights come on

it's way different game i can track back to the early 80's and still come up with same result 88% of the time you better bet on the team that wins the game

betting a dog of any to cover and lose the game only mnf is disaster

so far this year dogs that lost the game and cashed

raiders +7.5 @ KC Broncos +3.5 @ Chargers O T 8 mnf games 2 dogs cashed tickets

ok not 12% right now but 25%

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/monday-night-football/

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/monday-night-football/

tonites game lets break it down Jacoby brissett vs JOE B.

lets look at points for and against

and normally home teams are favored by 3 so cincy being favored means a 6.5 spread swing

CINCY PF 173 PA only 132 tops in div

Brownies PF 168 PA 186 only 3 points worse than ravens and way better tha steelrs D PA 197

ok as a pcem browns -18 div by 7 = -2.57 ppg so round it up -3 ppg

cincy omg +41 div by 7 +5.8 ppg round up +6 to get differnce between two teams or points add neg # to + #

6+3 = 9 this will equate to the win margin

my ats charts browns last 3 -4.5 -0.5 then got murdered -24.5 wk 6 then bad news +6.5 @ denv lost by 2 dd crossover to +4.5 from negative -24.5 = 29 points and they were favored -3 at home vs patriots rookie qb 1st road game 38-15 s/u losers

bengals last 5 games won 4 lost 1 @ ravens as +3 dog covered

they are now +11.5 vs spread after waxing the hot covering falcons as 6.5 fav 35-17

so browns are +0.5 bengals + 2.5

let me be clear good teams find ways to win games bad teams find ways to lose games and i leraned from a loss w/ browns at home +1 vs Chargers lost 28- 30 lost two parlays and they were winning huge for 3.5 quarters

and looking at comparable foes guess what

Browns -6.5 vs Jets s/u loss 31-30 won vs steelrs next no shit steelrs were a mess then get waxed @ falcons
    - 1.5 s/u loss 20- 23 wasnt close 17 - 23 kicked fg

oct 23 +6.5 @ ravens covered 20-23 cincy +3 covered @ ravens

cincy hammered jets and falcons

of course sb losers never do weel they lost to healthy steelrs than at Dallas who got waxed by bucs

so bengals are headed to playoffs probly

easy way in final 2 games at home vs bills then ravens

but trouble gme @ Bucs after games vs kc cleve with top winning teams patriots Away

rest of bengals schedule cupcakes after this they get panthers at home then @ steelrs n cincy dosent look ahed to steelrs plus they want revenge for early season loss

yup benglas div record will be 5-1 chiefs about same bills 1 loss to miami

and wtf last night bills only 1 fg in 2nd half

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

ahh once again not looking at bengals injuries on defnse and offense

and i luahed at announcers saying maybe browns can upright thier season and get into playoffs

too late dummy no team that was healthy that lost 4 weeks in a row even after bye weeks ever never came out of playoffs

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Injuries aren't really a factor when capping Bill so don't worry about it.