OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

are rams totally theee worst def champs ever

1st game at home where they wom the SB in comes the bills drops a 21 point win on this overated pos 31-10

now again and rested -1 vs 49ers another blow out 31 - 14 thats 2 div losses lambs one win vs cards when de angelo hall was out

and i just saw rams schedule boy they are going wind up with a losing record and get this thier final 2 games are on the road

this div is one po team only no wc

ok maybe seattle but comon man geno smith is far from sb caliber qb

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Good stuff again Bill, I love it!!!

I'm not sure DeAngelo Hall would have had an impact on this game either way though, considering he retired about 5 years ago and never played for ANY of the teams you have listed in your post. And that includes the Lambs as well.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

yup mush this has to go down in history that def champs are now with a losing record s/u only able to beat bottom feeders like panthers 1st game with new hc

i'm coming down to a sb rematch Chiefs 49ers because some how the bills will lose

i'm hoping div teams win against them

it's like home is not the place to be when you have a hurricane coming in ...

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3916

Rams got beyond lucky that SF sniped out Green Bay, Shanahan is a playoff choker, and that they got to play a garbage bengals team in the SB. They almost lost the SB too until that fluke lategame flag.