007D
    007D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4127

Sunday Night Football 🏈🏈

Green Bay Packers at Buffalo Bills - 10 1/2 -110. LET'S GO!!

007D

That Game Felt SO Fixed. I am Glad I Only thought it was 1 Unit. I was Going to buy it Down to 10 But thought they would Blow them out or Not. The Ref that Called the Flag for touching a player to take out the Bills in Field Goal range. I just have a suspicion the Refs knoW the Point Spreads and literally Decide or are Told to. SO many Games Feel SO Fixed this year. This is literally just talking. It is Hard to watch. It is almost becoming unbearable and it Sucks for you and I and Everyone that just loves the Game. They really need to fix it. Can't touch anyone. Can't say a word to the other team. SO fake and lame it Sucks .. Too Bad it's Not a perfect World ��. I would want my league to have all of it. Trash talking. Celebrate. A little push here and there.. As long as it's NOT toO Bad where someone could get hurt. Why would you want this fa @_#. Stuff.
    Last edited by 007D; 10-30-22 at 10:55 PM.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Super fixed. I had over 42.5, 43.5, 44 & 44.5. Real similar to how the Pats/ Bears ending where no one scored for like the last 1.1 quarters of the game. Imo it’s getting buzzed down to the refs head coaches and star players (Rodgers, allen, etc). They’re script artists

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Allen throwing that cup cake interception to GB, the Gab Davis or whoever flag you mentioned at the end of the game. Allen just over throwing people for no reason. Also, on the last drive, I’m like 99% sure Rodgers was looking at the camera on the sideline as he over threw a 5 yard pass which would have made a 56 yard field goal for Crosby more manageable. Just to dick around.

Im not going to wine about it. But I do notice it, and it’s pretty obnoxious

007D

Exactly �� I Remember watching the N.B.A. and telling people it was SO fixed it was so obvious for years. They Really hated the Pistons and Big Ben and Rasheed Wallace and would Call all the Calls on them to make them lose. They should of won so many championships. I remember chauncey billups on the radio talking about it. He said all the players and coaches knew they got screwed out of more championships. Bills could've won by 30 and it landed exactly on 10. . I am just glad I didn't put more. Because I almost did. Can't Trust the N.F.L. It is turning into the N.B.A. Lies. Which was later proved they didn't like certain players and certain teams which came out Detroit was on the top of the list. They didn't like the Nuggets when they had Allen Iverson and Martin. .
    Last edited by 007D; 10-31-22 at 02:55 PM.