WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8448

The Limper NFL 2022 – Regular Season - Week 8

Another crappy week for numbers. It’s one thing for outcomes to be hard to predict, but another when past performance data cannot be reliably projected. The weird thing is that I’m ahead for the season so far. I usually make money on the NBA, and blow it all on football, but I’m holding my own on the NFL – mostly thanks to teasers and lucky guesses on totals.

The model seems to be dropping its dog-love, picking only 6 this week, but I hate the Giants to cover on the road against the Seahawks. I’ve been to Lumen field for a Seattle home game, and my hearing has yet to recover. I like Daniel Jones, but Geno Smith is playing out of his mind. IMO – this will be the most watchable game this week.

GLTA

WillyBoy

To all the Jets’ fans who hammered me last week, it looks like I was mostly wrong. You guys still need a QB, and losing Breece Hall is a killer, but after watching the Pats clown-show Monday night, NE is ripe to take down Sunday. Liking the Giants a little better today, as I’m betting Metcalf is out for Sunday.

WillyBoy

WillyBoy

Tom Brady should have stayed retired. He might have saved his marriage, and spared himself from playing with a team that has turned back into the trash heap they were before he got there. Not that he’s setting the world on fire himself – though he is playing decently - but a team that can’t run the football, can’t pass-block, and really – REALLYcan’t stop the run, is hardly what Brady signed up for. They may still come out on top of the NFC Sucks, but no super bowl is in their future.

WillyBoy

WillyBoy

WillyBoy

I meant to add this to Odds & Ends, but forgot.

WillyBoy