OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

sunday fun day week 7

ok i lean hevily on my a t s charts

ya think titans will bury the colts after rest not they are are looking to fall below the 0 line

got lucky @ browns -1.5 points won by 2 titans last 4 games a t s results - 24 then boom +3.5 +10.5 now +0.5

colts win it period

ravens giving browns 6.5 soory balty you used to own this div rival but put browns in teaser combos not 6 points just add 4 points +10.5

late sunday dolphins -7.5 vs steelrs beacue steelrs just went through a huge d d crossover from neg -21 to +11.5

dolphins headed up from -29.5 to -5.5

and wtf the spread down on 49ers ok huge revenge here for 49ers kind of throw away game for chiefs

but was this game the cause of you getting waxed by falcons ** caffrey might help but

and my fav a t s chart 2 teams headed in opposite directions jaguars heded up -14 to -5.5 giants going south from +14 to +9.5

lay the 3.5 this will not be close

reminding every one ya seen this happen a tam get buried on the road 38-3 like steelrs that are not that bad

comes home getting huge points +9.5 and beat the piss out of brady nfl teams all have pride but some teams that beat up on the road come home nnad still lose ok thats all i have for now working on the 4 pm games

even tho im not betting i still have to update the teams and see when to fade them

OldBill

ooyeah forgot panthers +13.5 vs bucks neers love it like who da fawk is tb giving up 2 td's to any one 0-4 ats last 4 games going further negative QB change in Panthers

i swear if panthers dont hang within 13 points i'll never touch them again...

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    ooyeah forgot panthers +13.5 vs bucks neers love it like who da fawk is tb giving up 2 td's to any one 0-4 ats last 4 games going further negative QB change in Panthers

i swear if panthers dont hang within 13 points i'll never touch them again...

omfg 21-3 give it uo brady your not hitting your wr's and i only saw the plays on nfl network

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    omfg 21-3 give it uo brady your not hitting your wr's and i only saw the plays on nfl network
    Hit it right on the head Bill. Brady can't hit the broad side of a barn anymore.