OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

MNF denv @ chargers

ok after that lucky win @ browns by chrgers becuse spred was dropped a full point -1.5 n browns missed long fg as time experied n lost by 2 points but they started out 14-0 in 1st quarter BE a long time before i bet on Browns pos lame ass QB

any way as proven over decades mnf you better have the winning team

but chargers are neg point dif

122 pf 136 pa - 14 points div by 5 games -2.8 ppg round up to -3

spread is now -4 so chargers are -7 vs the spread

DENB is only - 5 point dif 75 for 80 Pa

5 dib by 5 is -1 ppg add in the +4 denv is +3 ok so neg number vs pos number we add to get diff between 2 teams

this is way above the pickem spread at 10

even thos both teams are negative i add them togther and get 5 but it's actually 3 -1 = -2 chargers

Chagers are 4-1 ats only 3-2 s/u denver is 1-4 ats and 2-3 s/u

i say take the genours 4 points and hope russel plays his champion ship form

this is early but a loss for either team is devastating because of upcoming scheduels

BOL every one

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    i say take the genours 4 points and hope russel plays his champion ship form
    Is this mostly due to Wilson playing? Just remembering that you initially liked LAC -5 but seems that was when Wilson was Questionable. The line only moved in 1 point since, so I would say it’s been priced in that Wilson would play.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9474

Denver's only two decent offensive games came against bad defenses, Seattle and Vegas. The Chargers are bad on defense, this has 31-28 written all over it.

Taking Denver with the better defense. Two coaching idiots in this one, Hackett and Staley.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Denver's only two decent offensive games came against bad defenses, Seattle and Vegas. The Chargers are bad on defense, this has 31-28 written all over it.

Taking Denver with the better defense. Two coaching idiots in this one, Hackett and Staley.
    Both coaching idiots but Staley at least has an offensive mind and enough experience to most likely not choke and hinder Herbert in a regular season game (although that was one of the dumbest play calls I’ve ever seen last week in the Chargers game but was probably part of the script so giving him a pass). On the other hand, Hackett is prob the worst coach I’ve seen since Jason Garrett perhaps

I took Denver +5 earlier in the week but re evaluating since I could also see this being Hacketts last game