mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Monday Night DEN @ SD

Someone convince me why DEN isn't going to get blown out by 2+ TDs. Being from the Pac NW I'm a huge Russell Wilson fan but he and DEN have been beyond terrible this year. Not only are they not that talented, the decision making by Russ and game management/coaching have been AWFUL. Of course, SD isn't perfect but from a talent and recent performance aspect they sure seem to be more than 4.5 pts better. Of course, I know how it turns out when things seem too easy in this game.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Don't know how to convince you, but that's exactly what i need them to do

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Chargers decision making is almost as bad as Denver and they usually play down to their opponents.

Also never know which Chargers team will show up, they can literally beat or lose to anyone.

That said, hard to back this Broncos team.

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

The only things I could think of to spin it DEN's way is that their defense is no joke and SoFi will probably be 50%+ full of Broncos fans...so it may feel like a borderline home game for them.

However, as a Chargers fan, and as someone who took Broncos vs the Colts a couple weeks ago, I hope they get destroyed.