OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

well aint betting this week or next but i can give some advice

after reviewing the teams current wins and losses

like yea sure i'll take the browns laying 3 points to patriots

ok it's another qb for patriots or maybe whats his face will play if thats the case

we fade the rookie qb on the road they never do weell as ya saw Pickett at bills get reemed

but if hoyer starts m l the pats still i cant say the browns are to be trusted they were hammering the Chargers last week and 1 int and final seconds misssed long fg they lost by 2 points as a 1.5 dog

BUCS - whatever at steelers it went up to -10

Colts - 2 vs jags yes jaguars record on road in afc south div games is like horrible colts want revenge for eating that bagel from jags also

Seattle +3 vs Cardinals hammer time ML too

Bengals -1.5 or higher @ Saints yes soory saints your the aints again

Ravens - 6 @ G men yes dunno why nfl has teams playing no rest after london

JETS +8 @ packers same reason

Rams - 11 vs Panthers well after past two weeks watching panthers lose qb and hc cant see rams not dropping huge blowout win here

Late game im backing the Cowboys +4 @ Eagles i always say it's that you won it's who did you beat

Eagles faced Lions no cover wash vikings Cardinals only 1 play off caliber team

the spread tells you they were -6 @ cardinals now home -4 this q b is just killing it for dallas

Cowboys new defnse is just sacking q b's and covering every one this aint a 1-4 team eagles this is a 4-1 team

shame c boys lost to bucs in week 1 as a 2.5 home dog and look at the bucs now ripping your wallets apart

BOL evryone

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Bucs whatever at Steelers, Saints are the Aints again - this is great stuff Bill thanks for the advice!!!!

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Bill!!

Pittsburgh didn't lose to Tampa Bay so the Steelers still have a chance of winning the Super Bowl this year!!!

OldBill

Pittsburgh didn't lose to Tampa Bay so the Steelers still have a chance of winning the Super Bowl this year!!!

no rookie qb has ever taken his team to a superbowl too many ? marks on steelers this year and just because they beat TB i seen teams that did beat them still get crushed in the sb

BUCS s/u revord 3-3 but rpping purses and wallets apart 2 - 4 ats last 4 ats losses

OldBill

BUCS - whatever at steelers it went up to -10 s/u loss to Trubisky

Colts - 2 vs jags yes jaguars record on road in afc south div games is like horrible colts want revenge for eating that bagel from jags also WIINER

Seattle +3 vs Cardinals hammer time ML too WINNER ML too

Bengals -1.5 or higher @ Saints yes soory saints your the aints again WINNER

Ravens - 6 @ G men yes dunno why nfl has teams playing no rest after london penetrating ravens ahed by 10 blow it again LOSS

JETS +8 @ packers same reason bamm and ML was huge 27 -10 rout Jets was +295

Rams - 11 -9.5 vs Panthers well after past two weeks watching panthers lose qb and hc cant see rams not dropping huge blowout win here WINNER 24-10

Late game im backing the Cowboys +4 not +7.5@ Eagles i always say it's that you won it's who did you beat LOSS