OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

blink blink the spreads for week 6 im like saying wtf?

Browns home -3 vs Patriots

Steelers +8.5 vs Bucs hmmmmmmm

Giants +5 home vs Ravens no way balty u avenged your losses to cincy this is a flat spot but check G men injury report

Dolphins +3 vs Vikings ummmmm dolphins are not happy and should halt overraeted Vikings who almost lost to Bears at home

saints +1.5 vs Bengals after that war with seattle me thinking saints get buried

Colts -2 vs Jaguras they want revenge for eating that bagle earlier

Packers -7 vs Jets well jets just fed a 40 burger to rival Miami Packers embarrsed in london

Falcons +5.5 vs 49ers ............ time to lose sf you lost your fg kicker and other players severe injury this falcons team is covering spreads like crazy

Seattle +3 vs cardinals ML baby

Rams -10.5 vs Panthers well yes Panthers are decimated lost both starting QB's now coming in without HC and a 3rd tring qb

and this one Chiefs +3 vs bills lol of course because Bills beat no body 38-3 Chiefs barely win vs rival raiders

sorry Bills this aint some rookie qb on the road CHIEFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ML

8:20 pm here it is baby Cowboys +4.5 @ Eagles i said it lets see what Eagles do vs a winning team not wash or jaguars

or weak vikings and the Lions too comon man cowboys are bouncing positive and after they hammered Rams as a 5.5 dog im thinking this spread says ML

remember last year Eagles lost to every team with a winning record home and away

it's goona be ugly in philly always when C boys matchups Dallas SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX u hear the signs etc..

and omg do not wear any cowboys gear at an Eagles game you'll get bear and hot dogs thrown at you or worse

MNF Chargers -5.5 vs broncos yup what change in Broncos now what wilson injured out wtf is your backup qb gonna do with no real available weapons

OldBill

and wtf again both teams that played in London get no rest ???

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

“Steelers +8.5 vs Bucs hmmmmmmm”
    What’s this mean?

Do you like the Steelers or Bucs in that?

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    “Steelers +8.5 vs Bucs hmmmmmmm”
    What’s this mean?

Do you like the Steelers or Bucs in that?

well for sure it's a trap game for bucs but i cant see steelrs halting tommy boy and hanging tough

pickket is goona have play through the year steelrs just have to give up this year and prepre the kid for next year

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    well for sure it's a trap game for bucs but i cant see steelrs halting tommy boy and hanging tough

pickket is goona have play through the year steelrs just have to give up this year and prepre the kid for next year
    Got it. I had liked the Steelers but re evaluating

OldBill

add this to your info steelers have the worst negative point differntial at -51

and pickett is just going to have go through the learning process but Tomlin isnt like bill b or other HC's that make qb's perform