OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

easy plays just using my systems

it's the A T S charts i use neg to positive teams playing off huge div at non div foe (trap games)
    _
    and teams that are flat lined which is like this | most will fal below the 0 line

here we go is off Eagles are on that slippery slope heading negative AWAY - 5.5 @ cardinals price on cards is -118

Hammer it ML to CARDINALS

Fading Bengals @ Ravens they are flat lined went up to +9.5 and over to +8.5

normally teams that are home and lose to non div foe before rival i fade but ravens were a dog

they just had that revenge angle in back of minds from the double thrashing cincy gave them last year

hmmmm Cincy a dog +3.5 hmmmmm hold off on this one will have to fully handicap later tonite

oooo my got a bonus from last night 35 $ extra aint working today

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

oooooooooooooo got one and it's been 100% for decades my own home n home system

home team is fav throughout vs non div foe before div rival game in other words looking ahead

but they lost s/u

this was the bucs decimated worse points given up in that hc carreer and as a def cooridinator Brady's thumb or finger still is ummm icky

and we have a falcons team that is covering spreads every week n so what c patterson is out they have other rb's

somethings wrong with bucs def so i taking the falcons +10 already liked them +7 like since when is rb worth 3 points? ok maybe more injuries to falcons but i knew this hc was trouble for bucs

heres ya early xmas gift use falcons in teaser combos too

take a stab on the huge ml too check this out open ml was tb -369 atl +306 now it's -500 +370 at FD