OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

MNF is a different game

proven over decades regardless of spread 88% of the time the team that wins the game wins the $$$

in other words do not back a dog to cover and lose the game

49ers have owned the rams lately but all anylast have said they are slowest team in league to get to line and get play off the last game proved it

7-0 7-3 7-5 10-5 and with 3:45 left in game wam 6 points scored by denv losing 11-10 gets ball back n bumm penetrate garrapolo tosses an int

a heartbreaking 1 point loss

so lets see whats what here rams still have a very good fast D with araon donald 49ers lost left guard and thats where they get killed

this info is availble online

so lets look at standings and work this spread out

ok rams took 1 bad beat so they are still negative points 61-- 70 -9

49ers are 1-2 and plus points 47- 37 +10

spread is 49ers - 1.5 so now it's 49ers + 8.5 Rams are -7.5 this leaves 49ers at +1

but the diif between two teams as pc em was 19 add neg. to pos. number now its 16

so on the 0 line it's like this 49ers ---------0--------Rams

ok the preview from across the street shows significant tech edges and injuries

The fierce rivals haven't found their grooves yet this season.

Typically high-powered Los Angeles is 15th in scoring offense (20.3 points per game) and 25th in total offense (306.3 yards per game).

The 49ers are tied for 28th in scoring offense (15.7) and 24th in total offense (323.7).

Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo will make his second start of the season since Trey Lance was lost for the campaign with a broken ankle.

Lance was handed the starting job in the offseason and Garoppolo rode to the rescue after Lance's injury in Week 2, helping the 49ers to a 27-7 win over Seattle. He even quipped afterward that it was "just like riding a bike."

Those wheels were plenty wobbly last Sunday night when San Francisco lost 11-10 to the Denver Broncos. The Garoppolo-guided offense was 1-for-10 on third-down conversions, and he threw one interception and lost a fumble.

Veteran linebacker Bobby Wagner is in his first season with the Rams but has seen plenty of Garoppolo while playing for the Seahawks. He said he wasn't surprised that Garoppolo is still with San Francisco despite the offseason drama.

"When you look at his situation, you do appreciate how he handled that because a lot of people wouldn't have handled it the way he handled it," Wagner said. "Everybody thought he was gone but he stayed ready, he stayed prepared and he's got an opportunity and he'll start winning again like he's always done."

The Rams defeated the host Arizona Cardinals 20-12 last Sunday. Los Angeles kept Arizona out of the end zone despite Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray completing 37 of 58 passes for 314 yards.

Star defensive tackle Aaron Donald recorded his 100th career sack for Los Angeles. He has two sacks this season.

San Francisco star defensive end Nick Bosa is tied for second in the NFL with four sacks.

The 49ers will be without left tackle Trent Williams (ankle) and linebacker Azeez Al-Shaair (knee) on Monday. They were injured against Denver and will be sidelined for at least a month.

Defensive tackle Arik Armstead (foot) was among the San Francisco players who sat out Thursday's practice. The 49ers are hopeful he will be ready to play Monday.

Center Brian Allen (knee) will miss his third straight game for the Rams and guard David Edwards (concussion) was ruled out Saturday. Also sitting out are cornerbacks David Long Jr.(groin) and Cobie Durant this is bad (hamstring).

Cornerback Derion Kendrick (concussion) is expected to play, according to McVay.

ok my system has hit like almost 100% team going to positive from neg ats all lost

Rams went plus +4.5 ats from -18.5 to -6 no cover -10 vs falcons

49ers -15.5 to +12.5 fell to -2.5 @ denv guess what folks screw it im backing 49ers at home

and use alt spread make 49ers a dog tease them to +5.5

O/U is 42.5 hmmmmmmmm i get 36 now im seeing that rams have far better offense 20 ppg

49ers 16 point ppg and thats 36 points ahhhhhhhhhhhh fawkkk rams only had one huge loss they are 2-1 49ers 1-2 and just lost to broncos who lost to raiders

wait lets see the opponents they faced

49ers @ CHI lost 19-10 @ Seat Jimmy got in early and they won 27-7 um Geno smith qb then the loss to denv 11-10 R wilson qb

Rams of course lost to bills 10-31 49ers would lose to then they beat falcons who are shocking the keague 4-0 ats

31-27 then hammered Cards @ zona 20- 12

ok who wins this game ? thats the all time fact on MNF if i like rams screw the points they do not help ML is +104 on rams 49ers -122 -110 both sides but opened 49ers -2.5 all over so somebody or few hit the dog

i'm assuming the injuries caused this drop not bets

hmmm booby wagner and Darnold i feel are going to shut down kittle and running backs and stop this pea shooter offense too many weapons on rams

ok im not 100% sold on rams but the def champs with clearly better offense way better is a DOG

49ers were a dog vs rams all 3 games won 2 lost one but 3-0 ats teams change the what happened before stops faster than it started

if i taese rams and over which i can do now in same game at FD Rams make em +6.5 thats goona be huge - $

and over 30 every penny i have from the winning tickets might get me to even for the week

ok will look again tomorrow afternoon checking for more false info from so called experts

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Rams head coach Sean Mcvay is 15-7 on prime time night games but 3-7 against 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan.
    Between the Rams and 49ers the underdog is 7-0 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
    Rams are the underdog in this game.

OldBill

thx GunShard for that however i found reason why 49ers lost the 2 games but forget the 1st one no rookie qb ever wins his 1st game but the one jimmy G lost was bacause of sloppy rainy weather

im staying on 49ers at home to do what they do to rams
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

OldBill

just found this post else where

Pic: San Francisco -1 (-120)
    ***SF is 6-1 SU and ATS last 7 games played between them...(5-0 ATS last 5 games)....49ers are 5-0 ATS vs. a team with a winning record....49ers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 home games....49ers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 vs. NFC....49ers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss....SF plays much Better at Home....Like them in this Spot off a Loss and Rams off Back to Back wins...IMO...So..

i gues thats trends for sf

let me see trends for rams

Rams are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games in Week 4.
    Under is 6-1 in Rams last 7 games after allowing more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
    Over is 5-1 in Rams last 6 games after allowing less than 15 points in their previous game.

Under is 4-1 in Rams last 5 games overall.

Over is 4-1 in Rams last 5 games in Week 4.

49ers trends

Under is 5-0 in 49ers last 5 games after accumulating less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
    Under is 5-0 in 49ers last 5 games following a ATS loss.
    Under is 5-0 in 49ers last 5 games following a straight up loss.
    Under is 7-0 in 49ers last 7 games on grass.

Under is 5-0 in 49ers last 5 vs. NFC.

In-Depth Trends

LAR Edge in SF
    Points/Game
    Yards Gained
    Yards Allowed
    Time of Possession
    Red Zone
    Kicking
    Penalties

OldBill

so i only had 38$ from wickets won on sun and just did 49ers and unders same game parlay Rams not one td seems like that zone defesne 49ers uses works againt many teams other teams should follow the 49ers system.

this was toughest MNF for me to decide but once again as proven decades past you need to bet the team who wins the game 88% of the time very rare a dog covers spread while losing the game